Theia is, in Greek Mythology, Hyperion's wife and is also known as the "Enlightened Goddess", because like her husband and children, Theia shines like the sun itself.
Zeus: God of Thunder in Greek Mythology
Zeus in Greek Mythology:
Zeus Greek God Symbol:
Zeus is God of What?
TITLES OF ZEUS:
- Zeus Olympio, emphasized Zeus' royalty and his dominion over the gods, as well as his specific presence at the Olympian Pan-Hellenic Festival.
- Zeus Pan-Hellenic ("Zeus of all the Hellenes"), to whom the famous temple of Eaco in Aegina was dedicated.
- Zeus Xenius, Philoxenus or Hospitals: Zeus who was the patron of hospitality and guests, ready to avenge any wrong done to a foreigner.
- Zeus Orquio: Zeus protector of oaths. Liars who had been exposed were forced to dedicate a statue to Zeus, often in the sanctuary at Olympia.
- Zeus Agoreu: Zeus who took care of business now and punished dishonest traders.
- Zeus Egíoco: Zeus who carried the aegis, with which he infused terror in the wicked and his enemies. Other authors derived this epithet from αἴξ ("goat") and οχή, interpreting it as an allusion to the legend that Zeus was breastfed by Amalthea.
- Helen of Troy;
- The hours;
- The Litai;
- The Muses;
- The Moiras.
Check: All for Greek Underworld
- By Gaia;
- For a goat called Amalthea, while a platoon of curettes - soldiers or lesser gods - danced, screamed and beat their spears against their shields so that Cronos would not hear the baby's cry (see cornucopia);
- By a goat named Aix (who belonged to the nymph Amalthea), and from her skin Zeus made Aegis;
- By a nymph called Adamanteia. Since Kronos was lord of the earth, the heavens and the sea, she hid him hanging by a rope from a tree, so that he, being neither on earth, nor in sky nor at sea, would have been invisible to her father;
- For a nymph called Cinosura, and as a thank you, Zeus would have placed her among the stars.By Melissa, who breastfed him with goat's milk and honey.
Zeus and The Capricorn Sign:
Check: Top 10 Capricorn Quotes
KING OF THE GODS:
ZEUS and HERA:
Check: Top 10 Immortals Quotes
Phobos and Deimos are, in Greek Mythology, companions of war and both are sons of the God Ares. Both mean Terror and Fear. Learn more about these deities below.
Eileithyia was, in Greek Mythology, the Goddess of Childbirth. She was a scarce deity, as she represented only one thing, different from Apollo, where her name had many representations.
Cupid and Eros, both in Greek and Roman Mythologies, besides being the "God of Love" (because they were the same deity), were in love with Psyche. One of the most beautiful stories of antiquity.
Persephone was, in Greek Mythology, forced wife of Hades and also daughter of Demeter and Goddess of Flowers and Herbs, pure like her mother, the goddess of agriculture.
Leto or Latona is, in Greek Mythology, the Goddess of Nightfall. In addition to being the mother of the twins Apollo and Artemis, she was Zeus' lover. Check out Myth below.
The best known version of Electra, in Greek Mythology, was because she was a mortal and daughter of Agamemnon, there is also the Myth of being the Goddess of the Storm.
Charon is, in Greek Mythology, the Boatman of the Underworld and it was this deity responsible for separating men from the world of the living to that of the dead.
Atlas is, in Greek Mythology, one of the most well-known Titans and also punished by Zeus with the weight of holding the sky for all eternity, know his history.
Hesperides are, in Greek Mythology, the Goddesses of Afternoon. They have an incredible garden! His parents are Nyx and Erebus, both representations of night and darkness, check it out.