Typhon and Echidna are Monsters within Greek Mythology, but in addition, they are the parents of monstrous and wicked creatures within this mythology, check out.
Nyx: Goddess of Night in Greek Mythology
Nyx in Greek Mythology:
Nyx, the Goddess:
Sons of Nyx:
- Moros, who is the personification of luck and destiny;
- Queres, who are Daemones and who are the personification of violent death and fatality;
- Thanatos, who is the personification of death and has a twin brother named Hipnos;
- Hypnos is the personification of drowsiness and the god of sleep, Thanatos' twin brother;
- The Oniros, who were the thousand personifications of dreams;
- Momos, who is the embodiment of sarcasm and irony;
- Oizus, who embodies sadness, anguish and misery;
- Hesperides, which are primitive goddesses and represent spring the spirit of nature's fertility;
- The Moiras, who are the three merciless sisters and goddesses of destiny;
- Nemesis, who personifies divine destiny and vengeance;
- Apáte, who personifies fraud and deception;
- Filotes, who was a Daemon who personified friendship and affection;
- Geras, who is also a Daemon who personifies old age;
- Éris, who was the goddess of discord;
- Lyssa, who is the personification of anger and madness produced by anger;
- Epifron, who is a Daemon who personified prudence, attention and care;
- Hécate (in some versions), who is the goddess of black magic and witchcraft;
- Ether, Primordial God of heaven above heaven and the pure air breathed by the deities;
- The Erínias, which are the three sisters who personify revenge, also known as The Furies;
- Hemera, who is the Primordial Goddess of light;
- Caronte, the boatman from the world of the dead;
- Morpheus, who is the god of dreams.
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT NYX AND ITS REPRESENTATIONS:
Get to know what Centauromachy was in Greek and Roman Mythology. In this case, Centaurs were men with the body of a horse and had a nickname "Bull killer".
Surely you must know the main Goddesses from Greek Mythology, but what about the strongest goddesses? We separated a Top 5 that, in our opinion, are the strongest goddesses.
What is Pandora's Box? Know the History and Meaning of this Fascinating Myth of Greek Mythology. Pandora was a beautiful woman and wife of Epimetheus (brother of Prometheus).
Gigantomachia or simply War of the Giants is an episode of Greek Mythology, after Titanomachy. And it was the fight between the Olympic Gods against the Giants, check it out.
Who was the Father of Icarus in Greek Mythology? Icarus was popularly known after his attempt to leave the island of Crete Flying, but it had a dramatic ending as expected...
Queres (Keres) are Daemons of Greek Mythology and Represent Fatality and Violent Death. They are usually presented as women and daughters of the goddess Nyx.
Manticore was a mystical creature from Greek Mythology. Very similar to the Chimeras, these monsters had red hair, scorpion's tail. So little talked about in the history books, check.
Do you know the Story of the Minotaur? This Mythological Being was one of the most well-known figures within Greek Mythology and is still remembered today as a Horrendous being!
Bellerophon was one of the most relevant heroes of Greek Mythology and became known after defeating the dreaded Chimera! His best friend is the winged horse Pegasus.