30 Tony Robbins Quotes - Awaken the Giant Within
Tony Robbins Famous Quotes about Life, Love and Success for Status: Incredible phrases from the book Awaken the Giant Within. Messages, Quotes and Motivational Phrases!
Who is Tony Robbins?
Anthony Robbins or Tony Robbins (February 29, 1960, Glendora, California) is a strategist, writer and motivational speaker. He is one of those responsible for the popularization of Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP). He is also a famous coach. He gives lectures on techniques that allow to use the resources of internal and external communication to the individual in a more efficient way. His books have been published in the most widely spoken languages.
Several international personalities received their training such as Erin Brockovich, Andre Agassi, Norman Schwarzkopf, Princess Diana, Bill Clinton, Sir Anthony Hopkins, Roger Black, Martin Sheen, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Quincy Jones. Tony gained greater visibility in Brazil in 2016, with the documentary "I am not your guru", applied by Netflix.
Best Quotes of Tony Robbins:
- "People are not lazy, they simply have powerless goals ... that is ... goals that don't inspire them."
- "I believe that life is constantly testing us for our level of commitment and greater rewards are reserved for those who demonstrate an endless commitment to act until they reach it. This level of determination can move mountains, but it must be constant and consistent. as simplistic as that may be, it is still the common denominator that separates those who live their dreams from those who live in regret."
- "Focus on where you want to go, not what you fear."
- "In essence, if we want to direct our lives, we must take control of our consistent actions. It is not what we do from time to time that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently."
- "It is your decisions and not your conditions that determine your destiny."
- "It is not what we do from time to time that shapes our lives. It is what we do consistently."
- "The road to success is massive and determined action."
- "If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always achieved."
- "Each problem is a gift and without problems we would not grow."
- "When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears."
- "I came to believe that all my previous failures and frustrations were actually the basis for the understandings that created the new standard of living. Now enjoy it."
- "If you can't, you should, and if you should, you can."
- "Live life fully while you're here. Experience everything. Take care of yourself and your friends. Have fun, be crazy, be weird. Go outside and screw it up! You're going to do it anyway, so you might as well enjoy the process. Take the opportunity to learn from your mistakes: find the cause of your problem and eliminate it. Don't try to be perfect; just be an excellent example of being human."
- "You can't hit a target if you don't know what it is."
- "Success is buried on the other side of rejection."
Check: Buddha Quotes
Awaken the Giant Within!
- "The secret to success is learning to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure using you. If you do, you will be in control of your life. If you don't, life will control you."
- "To communicate effectively, we must realize that we are all different in the way we perceive the world and use that understanding as a guide for our communication with others."
- "The quality of your life is in direct proportion to the quality of your relationships."
- "If you talk about it, it is a dream, if you imagine it, it is possible, but if you program it, it is real."
- "Stay committed to your decisions, but be flexible in your approach."
- "Our beliefs about what we are and what we can be determine precisely what we can be."
- "You become what you do most of the time."
- "In life, you need inspiration or despair."
- "It is not about the goal. It is about growing to become the person who can achieve that goal."
- "You cannot have a plan for your day, until you have a plan for your life."
- "Why live a normal life, when you can live an extraordinary life."
- "Success in life is the result of common sense. Good judgment is usually the result of experience. Experience is often the result of bad judgment."
- "It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is formed."
- "People who fail focus on what they have to go through; people who succeed focus on how it will feel in the end."
- "Some of the biggest challenges in relationships come from the fact that most people go into a relationship to achieve something: they are trying to find someone who makes them feel good. In reality, the only way for a relationship to last is if you see your relationship as a place you're going to give, not a place you're going to take."
Check: Self-Help Quotes