Bruce Lee Quotes about Life: The 10 most incredible, striking and longing phrases from Bruce Lee's films, and Jeet-Kune-Do. Inspirational and Motivational Phrases!
30 Buddha Quotes about Life, Love, Gratitude and Peace
Buddha Quotes about Life, Love, Gratitude, Peace, Death, Time and Friendship for Status: The 30 most incredible and striking phrases of Sidarta Gautama. Messages, Excerpts and Motivational Phrases!
Who is Buddha?
Buddha means "Awakening" and it is a title given in Buddhist philosophy to those who fully awakened to the true nature of the phenomena and began to disclose this discovery to other beings. "The true nature of phenomena", here, means the understanding that all phenomena are impermanent, unsatisfactory and impersonal. Becoming aware of the characteristics of reality, it is possible to live fully, free from the mental conditions that cause dissatisfaction, discontent, suffering.
From the point of view of classical Buddhist doctrine, the word "buddha" denotes not only a religious teacher who lived in a particular time, but a whole category of enlightened beings who achieved such spiritual realization. Traditional Buddhist scriptures mention at least 24 Buddhas that appeared in the past, at different times.
Buddha Quotes about Life, Love and Gratitude:
- "Teach this threefold truth to everyone: a generous heart, a kind speech and a life of service and compassion are the things that renew humanity."
- "There are only two mistakes that someone can make along the way to the truth; not going through and not starting."
- "Avoid bad deeds like a man who loves life avoids poison."
- "Refraining from lying is essentially healthy."
- "The tongue is like a sharp knife ... it kills without drawing blood."
- "Do not believe anything, no matter where you read it, or who said it, it does not matter if I said it, unless it is in accordance with your own reason and your own good sense."
- "What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create."
- "Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die."
- "The past is gone, the future has not yet come. There is only one moment for you to live."
- "You only lose what you stick to."
- "I never see what has been done; I only see what remains to be done."
- "Learn this from the water: it splashes high in the stream, but the depths of the oceans are calm."
- "If you knew what I know about the power to give you, I wouldn't let a single meal go by without sharing it in any way."
- "The problem is, you think you have time."
- "Your job is to find your job and then, with all your heart, give yourself to him."
Check: Positive Buddhist Quotes
Buddha Quotes about Peace, Death, Time and Friendship for Status:
- "If you do not find anyone to support you on the spiritual path, walk alone. There is no company with the immature."
- "The only real failure in life is not being faithful to the best you know."
- "Everything that has a beginning has an end. Make peace with it and everything will be fine."
- "The whole secret of existence is not to be afraid. Never fear what will become of you, do not depend on anyone. Only the moment you reject all help are you released."
- "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
- "Those who are free from resentful thoughts certainly find peace."
- "Peace comes from within. Don't look without it."
- "We must strive to understand what is behind suffering and illness and to seek health and well-being as we move forward."
- "Anger will never disappear as long as thoughts of resentment are fed into the mind. Anger will disappear as soon as thoughts of resentment are forgotten."
- "If a man's thoughts are blurred, if he is reckless and full of lies, how can he wear the yellow cloak? Whoever is a master of his own nature, brilliant, clear and true, He can actually use the cloak yellow."
- "Nobody saves us but ourselves. Nobody can. We must walk the path ourselves."
- "Flowers bloom and die, the stars shine but one day they will fade. Everything dies, the earth, the sun, the milky way and even this universe is no exception. Compared to that, man's life is so light and elusive. like a blink of an eye ... In this short instant, men are born, laugh, cry, fight, suffer, celebrate, mourn, hate people and love others ... Everything is transitory! And then, everyone falls into an eternal rest called death." - Knights of the Zodiac
- "All those who were born on this earth and were called holy men have managed to overcome death. If you are enlightened with this truth, surely you and your mortal condition will become a man closer to being a God." - Knights of the Zodiac
- "Death is not the end of everything, death is nothing but another transformation." - Knights of the Zodiac
- "Where there is sadness there is joy and the opposite is also true. Beautiful flowers are born but eventually die. Everything in this world is in eternal change ... Always on the move, nothing is the same. Everything changes and so does man's life." - Knights of the Zodiac
Check: Positive Energy Quotes
Jim Rohn Quotes: The 10 Most Amazing, Remarkable and Missing Quotes from this icon and motivational speaker. Messages, Excerpts, Quotes, Thoughts, and Motivational Phrases!
Voltaire Quotes: The 20 most incredible, remarkable and nostalgic phrases of this cultural icon. Messages, Excerpts, Quotes, Thoughts, and Motivational Phrases!
Thomas Jefferson Quotes: The 16 Most Incredible, Remarkable and Missing Quotes from this American Icon. Messages, Excerpts, Quotes, Thoughts, and Motivational Phrases!
How to win friends and influence people Quotes. Messages, Excerpts, Thoughts, Quotes and Reflective Phrases from the Book. Learn more about author Dale Carnegie.
Muhammad Ali Quotes: The 20 Most Amazing, Remarkable and Missing Quotes from this boxing icon about life and for boxers. Messages, Excerpts, Quotes, Thoughts, and Motivational Phrases!
The Power of Your Subconscious Mind Quotes. Messages, Excerpts, Quotes, Thoughts and Reflective Phrases. Learn to use the wonderful power of your mind. Learn more about Joseph Murphy.
Quotes by Cicero of Rome: The 15 most incredible, remarkable and nostalgic quotes from Marcus Tullius Cicero about life. Messages, Excerpts, Quotes, Thoughts, and Thoughtful Phrases!
Jesus Christ Quotes about the Love of People: The 10 Most Amazing and Missing Sentences of Jesus of Nazareth. Messages, Excerpts, Quotes, Sentences, Thoughts, Sayings and Reflective Phrases!
Short Quotes by Carlos Drummond de Andrade about Life, Love, Gratitude, Happiness, Dreams, Time and Famous Poems: The 20 most outstanding Phrases. Messages, Quotes and Motivational Phrases!