When it comes to Greek Mythology, Hemera is the Greek Goddess of Light, that is, the Personification of Light, and she is the daughter of Nix with Erebus and in addition, she is also the mother of Uranus and Gaia, check out more about this Goddess below.
POSEIDON: GOD OF THE SEA
POSEIDON: GREEK GOD
ORIGIN OF POSEIDON (NAME)
POSEIDON IN THE ILÍADA
Check: Pontus in Greek Mythology
YOUR CHILDREN ARE
- Boeoto and Heleno, by Antíopa, daughter of Éolo
- Agenor and Belo, by Libya, daughter of Epafo
- Bellerophon, by Eurínome, daughter of Niso
- Leuconoé by Temisto, daughter of Hipseu
- Hirieu, by Alcíone (daughter of Atlas)
- Tabs by Aretusa, daughter of Nereus
- Efoceu by Alcíone (daughter of Atlas)
- Díctis by Agamede, daughter of Aúgias
- Evadne by * Lena, daughter of Lêucipo
- Megareus by Oenope, daughter of Epopeu
- Cigno por Chalice, daughter of Hecato
- Periclimeno and Anceu by Astipaleia, daughter of Phoenix
- Neleu and Pelias by Tire (mythology), daughter of Salmoneu
- Eupemo, Lico and Nicteu by Celeno, daughter of * Ergeu
- Eumolpo by Quíone, daughter of Aquilo
- Meto by Melite, daughter of Búsiris
- Despina and Arion (twins), by Demeter.
POSEIDON VS ATHENS
RECENT POSTS ON OUR BLOG:
Moros was, in Greek Mythology, the Greek God of Luck and Destiny. He was the son of Nix (goddess of nightfall), one of the most relevant deities in this Mythology. Check out more about this god below.
Asclepius is the Greek and Roman God of Medicine and in some versions, he was one of the 15 (or 12) Olympic gods. Check out the fascinating history of this god from Greek Mythology below.
Hestia was the Greek and Roman Goddess of Home and Hearth and in Greco-Roman Mythology, Hestia was often represented as one of the 12 (in other versions 15) deities of Olympus. Check out more about this goddess below.
Hephaestus (Vulcan) is one of the Olympic gods of Ancient Greece and is known for being the Greek and Roman God of Metallurgy ... It was Hephaestus who forged the beam of Zeus, Trident of Poseidon and the Helm of Hades. Check out his Story below.
Dionysos is the Greek God of wine and festivals ... In Greek Mythology, Dionysos was represented for being "Emotion", as for Apollo, "Reason". Both always in contrast, just like Yin-Yang in Taoism, check out more about this God below.
Demeter, in Greek and Roman Mythology is the Greek Goddess of Agriculture and is a goddess of Olympus. She was often compared to the Primordial Titan Gaia. Check out its History, Representation and Myth below.
Athena was the Greek Goddess of wisdom and in Roman mythology she was also called Minerva. Athena was born directly from Zeus' brain and is also her father's most beloved goddess. Check out his story below.
Artemis (Diana in Roman mythology) was one of the most famous Greek Goddess in Greek Mythology. She was the goddess of hunting and the moon and had a very relevant role for the Hellenics ... Check out her story below.
Ares is the Greek God of War and was one of the Greek gods that became more popular in our culture, especially after the saga of God of War games ... Check out everything about Ares by reading the article.