Theia is, in Greek Mythology, Hyperion's wife and is also known as the "Enlightened Goddess", because like her husband and children, Theia shines like the sun itself.
Poseidon: God of the Sea in Greek Mythology
Poseidon in Greek Mythology:
Poseidon in the Iliad:
Check: Pontus in Greek Mythology
- Boeoto and Heleno, by Antíopa, daughter of Éolo
- Agenor and Belo, by Libya, daughter of Epafo
- Bellerophon, by Eurínome, daughter of Niso
- Leuconoé by Temisto, daughter of Hipseu
- Hirieu, by Alcíone (daughter of Atlas)
- Tabs by Aretusa, daughter of Nereus
- Efoceu by Alcíone (daughter of Atlas)
- Díctis by Agamede, daughter of Aúgias
- Evadne by * Lena, daughter of Lêucipo
- Megareus by Oenope, daughter of Epopeu
- Cigno por Chalice, daughter of Hecato
- Periclimeno and Anceu by Astipaleia, daughter of Phoenix
- Neleu and Pelias by Tire (mythology), daughter of Salmoneu
- Eupemo, Lico and Nicteu by Celeno, daughter of * Ergeu
- Eumolpo by Quíone, daughter of Aquilo
- Meto by Melite, daughter of Búsiris
- Despina and Arion (twins), by Demeter.
POSEIDON VS ATHENA:
Phobos and Deimos are, in Greek Mythology, companions of war and both are sons of the God Ares. Both mean Terror and Fear. Learn more about these deities below.
Eileithyia was, in Greek Mythology, the Goddess of Childbirth. She was a scarce deity, as she represented only one thing, different from Apollo, where her name had many representations.
Cupid and Eros, both in Greek and Roman Mythologies, besides being the "God of Love" (because they were the same deity), were in love with Psyche. One of the most beautiful stories of antiquity.
Persephone was, in Greek Mythology, forced wife of Hades and also daughter of Demeter and Goddess of Flowers and Herbs, pure like her mother, the goddess of agriculture.
Leto or Latona is, in Greek Mythology, the Goddess of Nightfall. In addition to being the mother of the twins Apollo and Artemis, she was Zeus' lover. Check out Myth below.
The best known version of Electra, in Greek Mythology, was because she was a mortal and daughter of Agamemnon, there is also the Myth of being the Goddess of the Storm.
Charon is, in Greek Mythology, the Boatman of the Underworld and it was this deity responsible for separating men from the world of the living to that of the dead.
Atlas is, in Greek Mythology, one of the most well-known Titans and also punished by Zeus with the weight of holding the sky for all eternity, know his history.
Hesperides are, in Greek Mythology, the Goddesses of Afternoon. They have an incredible garden! His parents are Nyx and Erebus, both representations of night and darkness, check it out.