Bruce Lee Quotes about Life: The 10 most incredible, striking and longing phrases from Bruce Lee's films, and Jeet-Kune-Do. Inspirational and Motivational Phrases!
20 Best Unique Buddhist Quotes for Meditating
Unique Buddhist Quotes for Meditating and Reflecting: Siddhartha Gautama's 20 most memorable and memorable Phrases. Thoughts, Messages, Quotes and Motivational Phrases!
What is Meditating?
Meditation can be defined as a practice in which the individual uses techniques to focus his mind on a particular object, thought or activity, achieving a state of mental and emotional clarity. Its origin is very ancient, going back to Eastern traditions, especially yoga, but the term also refers to practices adopted by some spiritual paths or religions, such as Buddhism and Christianity, among others. Oriental texts consider meditation as an instrument that leads towards liberation.
The following sentences you can memorize and quote yourself until you enter into a meditative state.
Buddha's Quotes for Meditating and Reflecting:
- "How many holy words do you read, How many you speak, what good will it do you if you do not act upon them?"
- "The whole secret of existence is not to be afraid. Never fear what will become of you, don't depend on anyone. Only the moment you reject all help are you released."
- "For soon the body is discarded, so what does he feel? A useless log, she's on the ground, so what does she know? His worst enemy can't harm him as much as his own thoughts, unprotected. But once upon a time. mastered, no one can help you that much, not even your father or mother."
- "In Buddha's opinion: training to remain open and curious, training to dissolve our assumptions and beliefs, is the best use of our human lives."
- "Buddha's words offer this truth: Hatred never ceases by hatred, but only by love is it healed."
- "I think if I had to choose a spiritual figure to own the scripture of the whole Earth, I would go with Buddha, but only because he wouldn't want it."
- "The truth is always the same. Whoever ponders will get the same answer. Buddha understood. Patanjali understood. Jesus understood. Mohammed understood. The answer is the same, but the method of solving it can vary in one way or another."
- "You can search the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than yourself, and that person is nowhere to be found. You yourself, as much as anyone in the entire universe, deserves your love and caring."
- "People with opinions are just bothering each other."
- "Wear your ego like a loose outfit."
Check: Buddha Quotes to Reflect
Frases Budistas sobre a Vida para Meditar:
- "Have compassion for all beings, rich and poor alike; each has their suffering. Some suffer a lot, others very little."
- "An idea developed and put into action is more important than an idea that exists only as an idea."
- "Any words we speak must be chosen carefully, for people will hear them and be influenced by them for better or for worse."
- "There is nothing more terrible than the habit of doubt. Doubt separates people. It is a poison that disintegrates friendships and undoes pleasant relationships. It is a thorn that irritates and hurts; it is a sword that kills."
- "Hanging on to anger is like grabbing an ember with the intention of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who burns."
- "Imagine that everyone in the world is enlightened except you. They are all your teachers, each doing the right things to help you."
- "Don't stay in the past, don't dream of the future, focus your mind on the present moment."
- "There is nothing as disobedient as an undisciplined mind, and there is nothing as obedient as a disciplined mind."
- "How many holy words do you read, How many you speak, what good will it do you if you don't act on them?"
- "If you can't find anyone to support you on the spiritual path, walk alone. There is no company with the immature."
Check: Positive Buddhist Quotes
Jim Rohn Quotes: The 10 Most Amazing, Remarkable and Missing Quotes from this icon and motivational speaker. Messages, Excerpts, Quotes, Thoughts, and Motivational Phrases!
Voltaire Quotes: The 20 most incredible, remarkable and nostalgic phrases of this cultural icon. Messages, Excerpts, Quotes, Thoughts, and Motivational Phrases!
Thomas Jefferson Quotes: The 16 Most Incredible, Remarkable and Missing Quotes from this American Icon. Messages, Excerpts, Quotes, Thoughts, and Motivational Phrases!
How to win friends and influence people Quotes. Messages, Excerpts, Thoughts, Quotes and Reflective Phrases from the Book. Learn more about author Dale Carnegie.
Muhammad Ali Quotes: The 20 Most Amazing, Remarkable and Missing Quotes from this boxing icon about life and for boxers. Messages, Excerpts, Quotes, Thoughts, and Motivational Phrases!
The Power of Your Subconscious Mind Quotes. Messages, Excerpts, Quotes, Thoughts and Reflective Phrases. Learn to use the wonderful power of your mind. Learn more about Joseph Murphy.
Quotes by Cicero of Rome: The 15 most incredible, remarkable and nostalgic quotes from Marcus Tullius Cicero about life. Messages, Excerpts, Quotes, Thoughts, and Thoughtful Phrases!
Jesus Christ Quotes about the Love of People: The 10 Most Amazing and Missing Sentences of Jesus of Nazareth. Messages, Excerpts, Quotes, Sentences, Thoughts, Sayings and Reflective Phrases!
Short Quotes by Carlos Drummond de Andrade about Life, Love, Gratitude, Happiness, Dreams, Time and Famous Poems: The 20 most outstanding Phrases. Messages, Quotes and Motivational Phrases!