30 Quotes from Albert Einstein on Life, God and Love
Albert Einstein Quotes about Life, God, Love, Knowledge, Technology, Time, School, Miracle, Imagination and Universe: 30 Amazing Einstein Phrases. Messages, Quotes and Famous Phrases!
Who was Albert Einstein?
Albert Einstein (Ulm, March 14, 1879 - Princeton, April 18, 1955) was a German theoretical physicist who developed the General Theory of Relativity, one of the pillars of modern physics alongside quantum mechanics. Although best known for its mass-energy equivalence formula, E = mc² - which has been called "The most famous equation in the world". He was awarded the 1921 Nobel Prize in Physics "for his contributions to theoretical physics" and especially for his discovery of the law of the photoelectric effect, which was instrumental in establishing quantum theory.
Born into a family of Germans, he moved to Switzerland at a young age and started his studies at the Polytechnic School in Zurich. After two years looking for a job, he obtained a position at the Swiss patent office while entering the doctoral course at the University of Zurich.
In 1905 he published a series of revolutionary academic articles. One of his works was the development of the theory of special relativity. He realized, however, that the principle of relativity could also be extended to gravitational fields, and with his later theory of gravitation, from 1916, he published a paper on the theory of general relativity.
Albert Einstein Best Quotes on Life, Love, Time and God:
- "Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses stop them."
- "A quiet and modest life brings more happiness than the pursuit of success combined with constant restlessness."
- "The only thing that hinders my learning is my education."
- "I salute the man who goes through life always helpful, without knowing fear and for whom aggression and resentment are foreign."
- "Imagination is the highest form of research."
- "Any idiot can know. The point is to understand."
- "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them."
- "We dance to laugh, we dance to tears, we dance to madness, we dance to fears, we dance to hope, we dance to screams, we are the dancers, we create the dreams."
- "The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of people who are bad, but because of people who don't do anything about it."
- "If I weren't a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think about music. I live my dreams in music. I see my life in terms of music."
- "The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason to exist. One cannot help but be amazed when contemplating the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the wonderful structure of reality. each day."
- "Reality is just an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
- "The human being is a part of the whole that we call the universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest, a kind of optical illusion of his consciousness. illusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting ourselves to our personal desires and affection for those closest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison, widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and all nature in its beauty."
- "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."
- "A smart person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it."
Check: Nietzsche Quotes
Albert Einstein Quotes about Knowledge, Universe and Imagination:
- "Logic will take you from A to Z; imagination will take you everywhere."
- "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving."
- "If you can't explain it to a six-year-old, you don't understand yourself."
- "I am an artist enough to draw freely on my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination envelops the world."
- "There are only two ways to live your life. One is like nothing is a miracle. The other is like everything is a miracle."
- "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
- "Don't listen to the person who has the answers; listen to the person who has the questions."
- "Revenge is for the weak. Strong people forgive. Smart people ignore."
- "Nothing truly valuable arises from ambition or from a mere sense of duty; it derives rather from love and devotion to men and objective things."
- "A happy man is too satisfied with the present to think too much about the future."
- "I always do better with my naivete, which is 20% deliberate."
- "The search for the truth is more precious than your possession."
- "He who can no longer stop to marvel and be ecstatic with wonder is practically dead; his eyes are closed."
- "All I have is the stubbornness of a mule; no, that's all, I have a nose too."
- "If you want your kids to be smart, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be smarter, read more fairy tales."
Check: Gratitude Quotes