10 Best Gratitude Quotes to God for Life
Gratitude Quotes to God for Life and Family for More Striking, Bright and Longing Status. Messages, Excerpts, Quotes and Motivational Phrases.
What is Gratitude?
Gratitude or Thanks is the act of recognizing a person by someone who has given them a benefit, an aid or a favor. In a broader sense, it can also be explained as comprehensive cognition by the situations and gifts that life has provided and still provides.
Gratitude involves a feeling of reciprocity towards another person; often accompanied by a desire to thank her for a favor she did. In a religious context, gratitude can also refer to a feeling of expression of gratitude to God, which is a central theme of Christianity.
Gratitude Quotes to God for Life
- "Develop an attitude of gratitude and be thankful for everything that happens to you, knowing that each step forward is a step towards achieving something bigger and better than your current situation."
- "Gratitude is not only the greatest virtue, but the mother of all others."
- "It is not the joy that makes us grateful; it is the gratitude that makes us happy."
- "Gratitude can turn ordinary days into thanksgiving, transform routine jobs into joy, and transform common opportunities into blessings."
- "Gratitude is the open door to abundance."
Check: Jesus Christ Quotes
Phrases from Gratitude to Family for Status:
- "When we focus on our gratitude, the tide of disappointment goes out and the tide of love goes up."
- "Appreciation can make a day or even change a life. Your willingness to put everything into words is all that is needed."
- "The real gift of gratitude is that the more grateful you are, the more gifts will return to you."
- "When expressing our gratitude, we must never forget that the greatest thanks is not to utter words, but to live by them."
- "Showing gratitude to the family is one of the simplest, yet most powerful things that humans can do for one another."
Check: Human Resilience Quotes