10 Iconic Quotes from Oprah Winfrey to Reflect
Oprah Winfrey Quotes about Life, Love, Men, Friendship, Education, Success and Law of Attraction: Messages, Quotes, Excerpts and Motivational Phrases!
Who is Oprah Winfrey?
Oprah Winfrey (January 29, 1954) is an American presenter, journalist, actress, reporter, producer, publisher and writer, an Emmy Award winner for her program The Oprah Winfrey Show, the most watched talk show in television history North-American. She is also an influential book reviewer, an actress awarded an Oscar for the film The Color Purple and editor of The Oprah Magazine. According to Forbes magazine, Winfrey was voted the richest woman in the entertainment business in the world during the 20th century, one of the greatest philanthropists of all time and the first black woman to be included in the list of billionaires in 2003.
In 2010, she is the only woman to remain at the top of the list for four years. The Oprah Winfrey Show was broadcast for twenty-five years. Her last program aired on May 25, 2011. Winfrey went on to dedicate herself to her own network, Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN) and other personal projects. Oprah is also a psychologist and was the highest-paid host in history.
Best Quotes from Oprah Winfrey:
- "The greatest adventure you can do is to live the life of your dreams."
- "The key to making a dream come true is to focus not on success, but on importance, and then even small steps and small victories along the way will have a greater meaning."
- "Everyone has a vocation. And your real job in life is to find out as soon as possible what it is, who you should be, and start honoring it in the best possible way for yourself."
- "The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is life to celebrate."
- "The real forgiveness is when you can say, 'Thank you for that experience.'"
Check: Self-Help Quotes
Oprah Winfrey Quotes about Life:
- "Everyone wants to go with you in the limo, but what you want is someone to take the bus with you when the limo breaks down."
- "The great act of courage that we must all do, is to have the courage to leave our history and our past so that we can live our dreams."
- "Never let a man define who you are. Never borrow someone's man. If he has betrayed someone with you, he will betray you! A man will treat you the way you allow him to treat you! All men are NOT dogs. You shouldn't be the only one to do everything ... Commitment is a two-way street. You need time to take care of yourself. You should never look at someone feeling that the person will complete you. A relationship consists of two included."
- "What you fear most has no power. Your fear is what has power. Facing the truth will really set you free."
- "Challenges are gifts that compel us to look for a new center of gravity. Don't fight them. Just find a new way to position yourself."