20 Famous Quotes by Jim Carrey to Reflect
Famous Quotes by Jim Carrey about Life, Love, Reflection, Depression, Loneliness, Money and Freedom: Messages, Quotes, Excerpts and Motivational Phrases!
Who is Jim Carrey?
James Eugene or Jim Carrey is a Canadian actor, comedian, voice actor, screenwriter, producer and painter. Known for his energetic and slapstick style, in addition to the many grimaces, which has become his trademark. He is known for playing comedic roles in films such as Ace Ventura, Debi and Loide, The Mask, The Pussy, The Liar, Me, Myself and Irene, Almighty, Serial Misadventures and Dick and Jane's Follies.
Carrey has achieved critical success in dramatic performances in films such as The Truman Show, Man on the Moon and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Interestingly, three films starring Jim in 1994: The Mask (The Mask), Dumb & Dumber (Debi and Loide) and Ace Ventura: Pet Detective (Ace Ventura), won animated series, The Mask: The Animated Series, Dumb and Dumber and Ace Ventura: Animal detective.
Check: Famous Quotes
Jim Carrey Best Quotes:
- "I have no limits. I cannot be contained because I am the recipient."
- "Many of us choose our path out of fear disguised as practicality. What we really want seems impossible out of reach and ridiculous to expect, so we never dare ask the universe for it."
- "How are you going to serve the world? What do they need your talent to offer? That's all you need to find out."
- "Fear will be part of your life, but you decide how much."
- "I just want to be myself." - Jim Carrey
- "I really believe in the philosophy that you create your own universe. I'm just trying to create a good one for myself."
- "I wake up some mornings, sit down, have my breakfast and look at my beautiful garden, and say, 'Remember how good this feels. Because you might miss it.'"
- "I got a lot of support from my parents. That's the one thing I've always appreciated. They didn't tell me I was being stupid; they told me I was being funny."
- "It's better to risk starvation than surrender. If you give up on your dreams, what's left?"
- "Behind every great man there is a woman rolling her eyes."
Check: Self-Esteem Quotes
Jim Carrey Famous Quotes about Life:
- "I tend to stay up late, not because I'm partying, but because it's the only time of day I'm alone and I don't have to introduce myself."
- "Despair is a necessary ingredient to learn anything, or create anything. Period. If you're not desperate at some point, you're not interesting."
- "One thing I hope: never being is drunk with my own power. And whoever says I am, will never work in this town again."
- "People need motivation to do anything. I don't think human beings learn in desperation."
- "Maybe there isn't a real place called hell. Maybe hell is just hearing our grandparents breathe through their noses when they're eating sandwiches."
- "Originality is very important."
- "I feel like I want to take care of everyone and I also feel terrible guilt if I can't do that. And I've felt that way since all this success started."
- "Maybe other people try to limit me, but I didn't." - Jim Carrey
- "Life opens up opportunities for you, and you either take them or you're afraid to take them."
- "Life doesn't happen to you. It happens to you."
Check: Encouragement Quotes