Famous Lady Gaga Quotes for Photos and Status to Reflect - Pop Culture Icon and Singer: Messages, Quotes, Thoughts, Excerpts and Motivational Phrases!
10 Best Chico Xavier Quotes about Life
Chico Xavier Quotes about Life, Love, Death, Moments, Friendship, Good Morning, Education and Longing: Messages, Quotes, Excerpts and Motivational Phrases! Everything passes...
Who is Chico Xavier?
Francisco Cândido Xavier (Pedro Leopoldo, April 2, 1910 - Uberaba, June 30, 2002), was a medium, philanthropist and one of the most important exponents of Spiritism. His baptismal name, Francisco de Paula Cândido, in honor of the saint on the day of his birth, was replaced by the paternal name of Francisco Cândido Xavier as soon as he published the first books, an official change in April 1966, when he arrived from his second trip to the United States. U.S.
Chico Xavier claimed to have psychographed more than 450 books, which he claimed to have psychographed, and by the year 2010 he had sold more than 50 million copies, being the most successful Brazilian writer in history, but he always ceded all copyrights. of books, in notary's office, for charities. He also psychographed about ten thousand letters, never charging the recipient anything. His jobs were salesman, weaver and typist, having lived in a highly modest way on a small salary derived from such jobs.
Chico Xavier Quotes about Life:
- "I feel sad when someone offends me, but, for sure, I would be sadder if I were the offender ... Hurt someone is terrible!"
- "God grants us, each day, a page of new life in the book of time. Whatever we put on it runs on us."
- "Do not require from others qualities that they do not have yet."
- "Planning for the unhappiness of others is to cause with your own hands an abyss for yourself."
- "The happiness does not enter in locked doors."
Chico Xavier Quotes about Love, Moments and Education:
- "Try to find your way in life. Nobody is responsible for our destiny, except ourselves."
- "Every good deed you do is a light that you create around your own steps."
- "Friendship only makes sense if it brings heaven closer to us, and its beginning is inaugurated right here."
- "Christ didn't ask for much, he didn't demand that people climb Everest or make big sacrifices. He just asked us to love each other."
- "I appreciate all the difficulties I faced; if it weren't for them, I wouldn't have moved. The facilities prevent us from walking. Even criticism helps us a lot."
Famous. Iconic and Best Sentences by José de Alencar - Brazilian Writer and Politician: Messages, Quotes, Thoughts, Excerpts and Motivational Phrases!
Unique Buddhist Quotes for Meditating and Reflecting: Siddhartha Gautama's 20 most memorable and memorable Phrases. Thoughts, Messages, Quotes and Motivational Phrases!
Bear Grylls (iconic) Proof of Anything, Islanders, Interviews and Books Phrases, only the best: Messages, Thoughts, Quotes, Snippets and Motivational Phrases!
Famous Quotes by Jim Carrey about Life, Love, Reflection, Depression, Loneliness, Money and Freedom: Messages, Quotes, Excerpts and Motivational Phrases!
Dalai Lama Short Quotes on Life, Love, Time, Humanity, Men, Children, Self-Esteem, Friendship, Happiness, Money: Thoughts by Tenzin Gyatso. Messages and Quotes.
Pablo Picasso Quotes on Life, Love and Art for Status: Amazing and brilliant Quotes for Reflecting. Messages, Quotes and Motivational Phrases!
Albert Einstein Quotes about Life, God, Love, Knowledge, Technology, Time, School, Miracle, Imagination and Universe: 30 Amazing Einstein Phrases. Messages, Quotes and Famous Phrases!
Nelson Mandela Quotes on Life, Motivation, Education, Racism, Leadership, Prejudice, Peace and Freedom: 30 Awesome Mandela Quotes. Messages, Excerpts and Motivational Phrases!
Oprah Winfrey Quotes about Life, Love, Men, Friendship, Education, Success and Law of Attraction: Messages, Quotes, Excerpts and Motivational Phrases!