Pegasus is, in Greek and Roman Mythology, a white winged horse given by Zeus to Bellerophon to defeat the terrible Chimera, an exotic monster of this mythology, check it out.
10 Best Quotes from Blood of Zeus Anime
Blood of Zeus Quotes: The 10 most striking and nostalgic phrases in Anime. Messages, Excerpts, Quotes, Thoughts and Motivational Phrases! Zeus, Hera, Chiron, Alexia, Heron, Apollo...
The Blood of Zeus anime:
Blood of Zeus is a series from Netflix. Set in the world of Greek Mythology, the series revolves around Heron, the demigod son of Zeus, trying to save Olympus and Earth. Although Heron himself is a character created for the series, the existence of such demigods born from the union between a god and a human is considered common in the original myths.
The program claims in its prologue to be one of the "lost to history" tales, rather than being broadcast with our current canon of Greek myths. The series features gods, giants, automatons and mythical mounts from the original tales: such as Manicure and Gryphon.
Quotes of Zeus, Hera, Chiron, Alexia, Heron...
- "Hera makes her promises about you, so you will carry out her orders. I offer it free of charge."
- "You and your cult abandoned man and shed innocent blood."
- "Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is essentially yours." - This phrase is famous because it was Bruce Lee who quoted it in his time.
- "You drank more than you bled, you old goat."
- "Adversity is what makes a man great."
Check: Greek Mythology Articles
Best Quotes from the Blood of Zeus anime:
- "The gods, the masters of light, have defeated the Titans, the family of darkness."
- "He must really love you. He's never shown his true self to anyone before."
- "The giants were worse than wild planks that feed on all their desires. We should have neutered them all."
- "The more someone suffers in this life, the easier they move on to the next."
- "You should have been a king. Instead, all you've known is suffering and death. And all you've brought into the world was suffering and death."
Check: Names for All Greek Gods
Jason, in Greek Mythology, is one of the most relevant Characters, so much so that, in addition to being a Hero, he is the son of Zeus, thus: a demigod. He knows more about its history, from Medea and Argonauts to the Golden Fleece.
The Griffin, in Greek Mythology, is a mystical creature with the body of a lion and an eagle's head. Unlike the Greek sphinxes (which are perverse and treacherous), Griffins are good creatures and often help demigods.
Do you already know the Legend of Atlantis? Find out now if this legendary (and hypothetically "lost") city actually existed. Plato portrays it very well within Greek Mythology and Religion, check it out.
The Trojan Horse was a huge wooden horse used as a military strategy by the Greeks during the Trojan War. If in fact it existed, it was one of the greatest feats of warfare in history! Know.
Homer's Odyssey is one of the most famous works in Greek Mythology, as it is the story of the hero Odysseus. During this Myth, the Hero encounters a series of challenges, get to know his summary.
Sphinx is a Mythological being known since Egyptian Mythology, later the Greeks adapted their Myth with Oedipus. The Romans did the same thing. Meet the Sphinx in Greek, Roman and Egyptian Mythologies.
There are many books that talk about the fascinating theme of Greek and Roman Mythology, we made a general survey and below we quote the best books, especially for young people, check it out.
Find out now who are the 5 Most Powerful Gods in Greek Mythology! Of course, based on our humble opinion. Meet the strongest deities worshiped by the ancient Greeks.
Satyr is, in Greek Mythology, the Divinity of woods and nature. They are often associated with the God Pan (who is also a Satyr, however is a unique personality). Check out.