30 Inner, Mental and Emotional Balance Quotes
Inner, Mental, Emotional, Spiritual Balance Quotes with Positivity and Peace for Body and Mind. Messages, Excerpts, Quotes and Motivational Phrases.
What is Spirituality?
Spirituality can be defined as a "human propensity to seek meaning for life through concepts that transcend the tangible, looking for a sense of connection with something greater than oneself". Spirituality may or may not be linked to a religious experience. According to several religious denominations, spirituality translated the way of life characteristic of a believer who seeks to achieve the fullness of his relationship with the transcendental.
Each religious doctrine has a specific dimension to this general description; but, in the religious aspect, spirituality can be translated as a 'dimension of man', as being naturally religious, and which constitutes, in a thematic or implicit way, its deepest essence and aspiration. Some authors, however, defend the existence of a spirituality even in the midst of atheism.
Spiritual Balance Quotes:
- "A well-developed sense of humor is the pole that adds balance to your stride as you walk the tightrope of life."
- "I'm not suggesting that you deny or suppress your emotions, but just find out for yourself what it takes to deal with your emotions and stay balanced."
- "Using wisdom and balance, even those of us who are not Newton or Shakespeare can do a great job at home."
- "Justice is balance in human affairs. The balance is broader than justice, as it includes justice and more than justice."
- "The workplace today is very demanding and you cannot have your life as a mother who worked as she did before the baby. Therefore, the balance between professional and personal life must be a matter of exchanges from one moment to the next."
- "It is also important to pay attention to your health and hygiene. Stay healthy, exercise, eat a balanced diet and sleep well."
- "While it is important to love others altruistically, it is crucial to find a balance. When we compromise our needs and beat ourselves to the point where we run out and neglect our needs, we become unbalanced."
- "When it comes to balance, you've sold a commodity bill. It's time to take a break, embrace the life you have and make adjustments that will allow you to grow in the areas that are crucial to your most important commitments, as well as your happiness."
- "It's not about balance, it's about designing a work-home-family life that makes you feel good. A life you don't need on vacation."
- "When your blood sugar is out of balance, you may experience irritability and lack of motivation."
- "Through substitute activities, therapy and hard work, bereaved individuals can overcome their anger and progress to a more balanced life."
- "The response through relaxation puts an end to the overwhelming state of anxiety and brings our body, along with the mind, to a state of balance. The nervous systems can be activated."
- "We need to introduce a little bit of balance into your life. Part of that balance means not missing out on some of the wonders of life around you, the fun, some excitement or other challenges in life."
- "Time and balance are the two most difficult things to control, but they are both things we control."
- "As parents, we often struggle to balance our desire to make our children happy and to set limits."
Check: Spiritual Quotes
Balance Quotes with Positivity and Peace for Body and Mind:
- "Imagine what it would mean if you added positive levels of loyalty, communication, fun, forgiveness, unconditional love, a positive attitude and balance in your life!"
- "What most people do not realize is that marriage is a union not only of people with regard to the ceremony, the tradition, but also the legality of being married, but also to interact with this other human being in a way that goes to bring balance to both lives."
- "Consistency in your person from home to work is vitally important for you to be in complete balance at all times. Being out of balance means that your true self will start to be confused with what you pretend to be."
- "Our lives are a mix of different roles. Most of us are doing the best we can to find whatever balance is right ... For me, that balance is family, work and service."
- "The critical part of a balance in life is choosing priorities. If you are trying to balance a family and a career, the choices are complex because both are important."
- "The problem is that the technology has become an extra member for some of us. It is important to use that technology, but at the same time it is important to know when to take a break from it."
- "In all aspects of our lives, balance is essential. Doing too much can cause inconvenience, as the old saying goes, everything in moderation is the secret!"
- "Achieving balance is not so much adopting new strategies to change your behaviors, but realigning yourself in all your thoughts to create a balance between what you want and how you conduct your daily life."
- "Too much of one thing can end up creating stress; this is something that nobody needs in their life. But living a life in balance can provide harmony and peace."
- "One of the reasons I practice meditation is to maintain my own balance and clarity of mind in the face of such enormous challenges, and to be able to stay more or less on course during all the climate changes that, as a parent, I encounter every day and day off on this journey."
- "At the same time, the job of cultivating mindfulness is also a joke. It is too serious to be taken too seriously - and I say that very seriously!"
- "Self-care is fundamentally about restoring balance to a life that has become unbalanced due to many commitments or responsibilities."
- "Examples of balance can be found everywhere, even in the places where you least expect it."
- "The more you decline invitations to spend time with friends or family because you are too busy with work or other activities, the more you must realize that your life is not in balance."
- "Balance is a feeling derived from being whole and complete; it is a feeling of harmony. It is essential to maintain the quality of life and work."
Check: Buddha Quotes