10 Best Animal Welfare and Protection Quotes
Animal Welfare and Protection Quotes. Motivational Messages, Excerpts... For wild, domestic and endangered animals. Show your love and unconditional respect for the innocence of nature!
"What naivety, what poverty of spirit, to say that animals are machines of knowledge and feeling, that they always do the same, that they learn nothing, that they do not perfect? Is it because I say that you think I have feeling, memory, ideas? Well, You see me coming into the house in distress, looking for a paper with anxiety, opening a desk, where I remember having kept it, reading it with joy. You realize that I experienced the feelings of distress and pleasure, that I have memory and See with the same eyes that dog that lost love and look for him everywhere with painful yelps, enter the house agitated, restless, go down and up and go from room to room and finally, find the loved one in the office, to those who express their joy at the tenderness of the thieves, with heels and caresses.
Barbarians grab that dog, which so prodigiously conquers the man in friendship, nail him on a table and dissect him alive to show you his mesenteric veins. You discover in him and all the same organs of feelings that you boast about. Answer me, driver, did nature have all the organs of feeling in this animal without any purpose? Do you have the nerves to be insensitive? Do not concern nature with such an impertinent contradiction. "
Animal Protection Messages:
- "The worst sin towards our fellow men is not to hate them, but to be indifferent to them: that is the essence of inhumanity."
- "God loved birds and invented trees. Man loved birds and invented cages."
- "If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than many humans."
- "Animals are such nice friends, they don't ask questions; they don't pass criticism."
- "Until someone loves an animal, a part of their soul remains asleep."
Check: Divine Protection Quotes
Quotes of Solidarity with Animals:
- "I believe that animals must be respected as citizens of this land. They must have the right to their own freedom, their own families and their own lives."
- "Love for all living creatures is man's most noble attribute."
- "The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated."
- "I am in favor of animal rights and also human rights. This is the path of every human being."
- "Love of animals is a universal impulse, a common ground on which we can all find ourselves. By loving and understanding animals, perhaps we humans can understand each other."
Check: Self-Help Quotes