30 God's Divine Protection Quotes from Evil
Divine Protection Quotes of God against Evil. Messages, Excerpts, Quotes and Motivational Phrases. For Children, Family, Friends and Status. Spiritual and animal protection messages.
I will no longer be in the world, but they are still in the world, and I will go to you. Holy Father, protect them in your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one, just as we are one. While I was with them, I protected them and the guardians in the name you gave me. None of them was lost, except the one who was destined to perdition, for the fulfillment of Scripture. John 17: 11-12
Don't two sparrows be sold for a penny? However, none of them fall to the ground without your Father's consent. Even the hairs on your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows! Matthew 10: 29-31
Best Divine Protection Quotes:
- "The truth is what protects me from chasing things that very quickly end up chasing me."
- "Any shelter I create is something like a cardboard box in the rain. The stronger the rain, the more boxes I pass."
- "The pattern is often predictable and anything predictable can be hacked."
- "God: protect us from wickedness disguised with a flowery heart, from anger embellished with false smiles, from hate disguised as love, from the camouflaged kindness of good intentions. Lord God, protect us, guard us and guide us. Bless us all the time and deliver us from the evildoer. Amen!"
- "May God protect me from bad, cruel, envious people. But, above all, from people without grace, without salt, without poison, without beauty and without madness."
- "She didn't need to understand the meaning of life; all she had to do was find someone who did, and then fall asleep in her arms and sleep like a child, knowing that someone stronger than you is protecting you from all harm and danger."
- "The pain for a home lives in all of us. The safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned."
- "Your silence will not protect you."
- "Every man I meet wants to protect me. I can't figure out what."
- "And may God embrace you tonight and protect you from all evil."
- "Sir, protect my family so that one day I can embrace you again ..."
- "Do you love something? Protect it with both arms even if you have to risk your own life."
- "God protect me from me, from the evil of good people and the goodness of bad people."
- "In times of great uncertainty in my travels, I have always felt that something is protecting me, that I will not be hurt."
- "Life is so complete that, even when we are knocked on our backs, we have the best view of the stars."
Check: Spiritual Quotes
Ask yourself! Protection Quotes of animals and against all evil:
- "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated. I argue that the more helpless a creature is, the more it is entitled to the protection of man against the cruelty of humanity."
- "Don't let the rain take you to the wrong shelter; the shadow can end up being your protector and also your destroyer, and sometimes rain is the perfect protector against the rain."
- "Why do gods make kings and queens if not to protect those who cannot protect themselves?"
- "When someone you love was depending on your lie, it was perfectly easy."
- "Love tames the numb beast. A man is used in relation to a woman's physical security, but a woman is used in relation to a man's mental security."
- "I can't protect you without holding a sword, but I also can't hug you holding a sword."
- "Most of the time, animals don't need our protection from hurricanes or fires, but from abuse at the hands of others."
- "My role in all of this is very simple. I make clothes like armor. My clothes protect you from unwanted eyes."
- "He would like to be able to find a way to believe again, even though he knew she was hers to protect her."
- "The woman must not depend on the protection of the man, but she must be taught to protect herself."
- "Because even if the whole world was throwing rocks at you, if you still had your mom or dad on your back, you would be fine."
- "People should not be protected from the world, it cripples them."
- "Protecting the weak is the foundation of civilization. If you are not protecting the weak, you are not civilized. You are but an animal."
- "My job is to protect you, even if you're losing your mind."
- "I remembered a definition of chivalry that I heard once: a man protecting a woman from any man except himself."
Check: Short God Quotes