We are the Largest Spartacus site in Brazil and the World! Motivational Phrases, Inspirational Phrases; Strategy, Greek and Roman Mythology, Personal Development, Movies, Series, Captivating Courses and much more.
THE SITE IS STRUCTURED IN THIS FORM
- Greek and Roman Mythology: Gods and Legends are often mentioned in the series as: "Crassus would make Juno Moneta jealous" or the legend of "Theokoles", who had hundreds of injuries and who alone defeated 100 men in the arena;
- Personal Development: Spartacus was a great leader, strategist, natural seducer and had impeccable oratory! We deal with this mainly in the secret area;
- Motivational Phrases: It is a series where we learn a lot for life, it is difficult to find any other series with so many teachings;
- Coins: "Freedom is worthless if you don't have money". We produce Exclusive Courses on the Udemy Platform on the subjects above. We need partners, with that, you learn about relevant issues and help keep the site up;
- Creativity: We produce content about films, series, Greek mythology and motivational phrases with the aim of attracting people to the site, with this, more people end up getting to know the series, thus, it receives due recognition. The purpose of the content is to present the "Spartacus" series to as many people as possible. The site has "Brazil" in its name because as many people say ... "Everything from the outside is always better!"
1° SPARTACUS SEASON
Spartacus: Blood and Sand (bra: Spartacus: Sangue e Areia on DVD and Spartacus: Viva o Sin no FX Brasil prt: Spartacus: Sangue e Arena is a series by Starz (producer of Party Down) premiered in January 2010. In Brazil , is shown on Globosat HD, on pay TV, and on TV Record, on open TV, since January 5, 2014. The series focuses on Spartacus, the famous slave who became a gladiator and led the most celebrated revolution in Rome His story was narrated in several books, films, games and was immortalized by filmmaker Stanley Kubrick in his film starring Kirk Douglas, now it is the turn of producers Joshua Donen and Sam Raimi (director of the Spiderman trilogy) to tell the journey from the historic icon in the Spartacus: Blood and Sand series, it was filmed in New Zealand, where Raimi worked on his previous productions, Hercules: The Legendary Journeys and Xena: The Warrior Princess, and features an aesthetic reminiscent of the movie 300. Wikipédia
2° SPARTACUS SEASON
Spartacus: Gods of the Arena (bra: Spartacus Origins: Gods of the Arena on DVD and Spartacus: Live the Origin on FX Brazil prt: Spartacus, The Gods of the Arena is a prequel to Spartacus: Blood and Sand by Starz, which premiered on January 21, 2011 in the United States The series follows the character Gannicus (Dustin Clare), the first gladiator to become Capua's champion The cast and characters were replayed from the original series, including, Lucy Lawless as Lucretia, John Hannah as Batiatus, Peter Mensah as Oenomaus, and Manu Bennett as Crixus. Andy Whitfield made a small appearance as Spartacus. As in the first season, the series features many scenes of violent content, in addition to sex and nudity. The miniseries has 6 episodes. Episodes
3° SPARTACUS SEASON
Spartacus: Vengeance is the title of the second season of Starz's Spartacus series (producer of Party Down) premiered in January 2012. The series focuses on Spartacus, the famous slave who became a gladiator and led the most celebrated revolution in Ancient Rome. His story was narrated in several books, films, games and was immortalized by filmmaker Stanley Kubrick in his film starring Kirk Douglas. Now, it is the turn of producers Joshua Donen and Sam Raimi (director of the Spiderman trilogy) to tell the journey of the historic icon in the Spartacus: Blood and Sand series.
4° SPARTACUS SEASON
Spartacus: The War of the Damned (original English title Spartacus: War of the Damned) is Spartacus' third and final television series. A New Zealand production, Starz, which follows Spartacus: Vengeance and Spartacus: Blood and Sand. The series was inspired by the legendary life of Spartacus played by Liam McIntyre, a Thracian gladiator who, between 73 and 71 BC, led a great slave revolt against the Roman Republic. The series also follows the life and adventures of his fellow Roman gladiators with an approach to the life of Spartacus. third and last season, it is season narrates the battle between the army of ex-gladiators led by Spartacus and the Roman soldiers. This 3rd Season premiered on January 25, 2013 with the release of the episode "Enemies of Rome".
SPARTACUS - SERIES, HISTORY AND FICTION
The series' aesthetic is largely inspired by comic books; a formula that captivated audiences from films such as Sin City and 300. In this case, the sequential language of comics is used, mainly, in the panoramic angles that appear from the arena, from the outskirts of the city of Capua, from the ludus of Batiatus (the owner of Spartacus) and in scenes of explicit violence, in which the abundance and the glow of the oozing blood contrasts with the arid dryness of the arena. So, we have an important element that deserves a closer reading: the series is quite coherent if it is confronted with archaeological and historical research on the customs of the Romans. He even masterfully built a mosaic on the culture of Roman society. However, the playful aspect, therefore fictional, of Spartacus lies in the freedom that directors have to fetishize barbarism. Complete subject
- Star of the cable TV series "Spartacus: Blood and Sand", actor Andy Whitfield, 37, died in Sydney, Australia, of lymphoma;
- Spartacus's death was in 71 BC Strongoli, Italy;
- Season 1's Naevia according to the Deadline website, decided not to renew his contract with the production of "Spartacus".
- In 476, the leader of the Hérulos, Odoacro, commanded the invasion and sack of Rome, dethroning the last Roman emperor Rômulo Augusto. Odoacer sent the imperial insignia to the capital of the Eastern Roman Empire, Constantinople, decreeing the end of the Western Empire;
- The Thracians were an Indo-European people, inhabitants of Thrace and adjacent regions (territories of the modern states of Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova, northeast Greece, European Turkey and northwest Asian Asia, eastern Serbia and parts of Macedonia).
- Crassus, Pompey and Caesar, both consuls, formed the first triumvirate in history.