10 Best Quotes of Inner Peace and Tranquility
Inner Peace and Tranquility Quotes for Status and Reflect more Striking, Bright and homesick. Messages, Excerpts, Quotes and Motivational Phrases.
What is Inner Peace?
Peace is generally defined as a state of calm or tranquility, an absence of disturbance and agitation. It can refer to the absence of violence or war. In this sense, peace between nations and within them is the objective assumed by many organizations, namely the UN.
On a personal level, peace designates a state of mind free from anger, mistrust and, in general, all negative feelings. Thus, it is desired by each person for himself and, eventually, for others, to the point that it has become a frequent greeting (peace be with you) and a goal in life. Peace is represented worldwide by the pigeon and the white flag.
Inner Peace Quotes for Photos and Status:
- "Peace brings with it so many positive emotions that it is worth pursuing in all circumstances."
- "Everywhere I sought peace and did not find it, except in a corner with a book."
- "Never be in a hurry; do everything in silence and in a calm spirit. Don't lose your inner peace for anything, even if your whole world seems troubled."
- "Peace is a journey of a thousand miles and must be taken one step at a time."
- "Peace is not only better than war, but infinitely more arduous."
Check: Mindfulness Quotes
Quotes of Peace in the Soul and Wisdom:
- "We are not at peace with others because we are not at peace with ourselves, and we are not at peace with ourselves because we are not at peace with God."
- "Peace is not an absence of war, it is a virtue, a state of mind, a disposition for benevolence, trust, justice."
- "Being relaxed, at peace with yourself, confident, emotionally neutral loose and floating freely: these are the keys to a successful performance in almost everything."
- "If anyone thinks that peace and love are just a cliché that must have been left behind in the 1960s, that is a problem. Peace and love are eternal."
- "The day I understood everything, was the day I stopped trying to understand everything. The day I heard about peace was the day I let everything go."