30 Quotes about Music for Photos, Status and Reflection
Short Music and Songs Quotes for Photos, Status, Peace, Love, Being Alone and Appreciating in Depth. Messages, Excerpts, Quotes and Motivational Phrases.
What is Music?
Music (from the Greek: the art of muses) is an art form that consists of the combination of various sounds and rhythms, following a pre-organization over time. It is considered by several authors as a cultural and human practice. There is no known civilization or group that does not have its own musical manifestations. Although it is not always done for this purpose, music can be considered as an art form, considered by many to be its main function.
The creation, the performance, the meaning and even the definition of music vary according to culture and social context. The songs range from strongly organized compositions (and their recreation in performance), improvised music to random forms. It can be divided into genres and subgenres, however the dividing lines and the relationships between musical genres are often subtle, sometimes open to individual interpretation and occasionally controversial. Within the "arts", music can be classified as a performing art, a sublime art, a spectacle art.
Quotes about Music to understand its Meaning:
- "Music is the art that is closest to tears and memory."
- "Music is the literature of the heart; it begins where speech ends."
- "Love is friendship turned into music."
- "If music is a place, then jazz is the city, folk is the desert, rock is the road, the classic is a temple."
- "Music is the moonlight in the dark night of life."
- "Music is the only language in which you cannot say something mean or sarcastic."
- "Music is the language of the spirit. It opens the secret of life by bringing peace, abolishing conflict."
- "When I listen to music, I am not afraid of danger. I am invulnerable. I see no enemy. I am related to the early days and the last."
- "Music touches us emotionally, where words alone cannot."
- "Music is the universal language of humanity."
- "Where words fail, music speaks."
- "Music produces a kind of pleasure that human nature cannot do without."
- "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you don't feel pain."
- "Music is your own experience, your thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come off your horn."
- "Music is nothing more than wild sounds civilized in time and melody."
Check: Positive Energy Quotes
Music Quotes with Depth:
- "Music acts as a magic key, to which the most closed heart opens."
- "Music is the strongest form of magic."
- "Music can name the unnameable and communicate the unknowable."
- "Music during dinner is an insult to both the cook and the violinist."
- "Music washes away the dust of everyday life from the soul."
- "Music is what tells us that the human race is bigger than we think."
- "Music is good for the melancholic, bad for those who cry and neither good nor bad for the deaf."
- "Music cleanses the understanding; inspires it and elevates it to a realm that it would not reach if it were left to itself."
- "A peaceful and isolated life in the countryside, with the possibility of being useful to those who are easy to do good and who are not used to being done to them; so the work expected can be of some use; so rest, nature , books, music, love of neighbor ... that's my idea of happiness."
- "Music is the great unifier. An incredible strength. Something that people who differ in everything and everything else can have in common."
- "Without music, life would be white for me."
- "A strange art, music, the most poetic and precise of all arts, vague like a dream and precise like algebra."
- "How can music, without words, evoke our laughter, our fears, our highest aspirations?"
- "Music expresses feeling and thought, without language; it was below and before speech, and it is above and beyond all words."
- "Music is the only thing I've ever known that has no rules."
Check: Resilience Quotes