10 Best Quotes from Lost Series to Reflect
Lost Quotes: The 10 most striking and longing phrases in the series. Messages, Excerpts, Quotes and Motivational Phrases! Kate Austen, Jack, James Ford ...
Lost is an American drama and science fiction television series that followed the lives of survivors of a plane crash on a mysterious tropical island after the plane traveling from Sydney, Australia to Los Angeles, United States crashed somewhere in the ocean Pacific.
Lost started to be developed in January 2004, when the then director of the ABC channel, Lloyd Braun commissioned an initial script, based on an idea that he claimed to have had for some time, a mixture of the film Cast Away and the reality show Survivor. Not satisfied with the result obtained in the first and second attempts, Braun hired J. J. Abrams, creator of the cult series Alias, to write a new pilot episode. Although initially hesitant, Abrams was enthusiastic about the project and then ended up collaborating with Damon Lindelof, to create the style of the series and its characters.
Quotes from Kate Austen, Jack, James Ford...
- "We have to go back."
- "You will soon understand that there are consequences to being chosen."
- "I will wait for you always."
- "Don't tell me what I can't do!"
- "If we cannot live together, we will die alone."
Check: Gratitude Quotes
Best Quotes from Lost:
- "If it's not real, what are you doing here, Jack? Why did you come back? Why do you find it so hard to believe?"
- "You are not John Locke, you disrespect his memory by wearing his face, but you are nothing like him. It turns out he was right about almost everything. I just wanted to tell him that when he was still alive."
- "See you in another life, brother."
- "This is not your island. This is our island. And the only reason you are living on this is because we let you live on this."
- "You needed them, and they needed you."
Check: Self-Help Quotes