10 Iconic Quotes from iCarly Series - Pure Nostalgia
iCarly Quotes: The 10 most memorable and longing phrases of the series. Messages, Excerpts, Quotes and Motivational Phrases! Carly, Sam, Gibby, Freddie, Spencer...
iCarly is an American sitcom comedy television series created by Dan Schneider and starring Miranda Cosgrove. Despite being completed in 2012, a series is still one of Nickelodeon's highest-rated series and also one of the most memorable teenage series of all times. Shown live on the Nickelodeon television network between September 8, 2007 and November 23, 2012, for a total of 109 episodes divided into 7 seasons.
The story portrays the lives of Carly Shay and Sam Puckett, the two 13-year-old best friends who accidentally become internet stars along with their technical producer Freddie Benson, who decide to create an internet show by the name of iCarly. The program was applied in dozens of countries, its debuts and reruns continue with good audiences. Between 2009 and 2011, a series was nominated for an Emmy Award and garnered five Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards for four consecutive years.
Who has never wanted a Pearphone?
Quotes from Carly, Sam, Gibby, Freddie, Spencer...
- "Freddie: Why attack me with words? - Sam: Prefer I use stones?"
- "Look, I know it's scary for you to let your feelings out, because you never know if a person you care about will like you back. Everyone feels that way, but you'll never know what can happen if you don't... Try."
- "I'm too full to go anywhere for the rest of my life."
- "Lying is easy, just say something like it's true."
- "We failed miserably to bring more audience to iCarly."
Check: All Series Quotes
Best Quotes in iCarly Series:
- "Now if you'll excuse us, we have a contest to win."
- "I may be an idiot, but I'm not stupid."
- "Why? Is Santa Claus here to tell me I'm ugly and I don't have any friends?"
- "Yeah, I had to do a lot of things, but I don't."
- "Show me what you can become. There's a dream in everyone and it's all real. I'm telling you how I feel..."
Check: Inner Peace Quotes