Typhon and Echidna are Monsters within Greek Mythology, but in addition, they are the parents of monstrous and wicked creatures within this mythology, check out.
Hermes Trismegistus: Fusion of the Gods
Who Was Hermes Trismegistus?
"The lips of wisdom are closed, except for the ears of understanding." - The Caibalion
7 Hermetic Principles:
- Law of Mentalism: "The Whole is Mind; the Universe is mental".
- Law of Correspondence: "What is above is like what is below. What is inside is like what is outside".
- Law of Vibration: "Nothing stands still, everything moves, everything vibrates".
- Law of Polarity: "Everything is double, everything has two poles, everything has its opposite. Equal and unequal are the same thing. The extremes touch. All truths are half-truths. All paradoxes can be reconcilable".
- Law of Rhythm: "Everything has ebb and flow, everything has its tides, everything rises and falls, the rhythm is the compensation".
- Gender Law: "Gender is in everything: everything has its masculine and feminine principles, gender manifests itself in all levels of creation".
- Law of Cause and Effect: "Every cause has its effect, every effect has its cause, there are many plans of causality but nothing escapes the Law".
What Was The Book of the Dead?
Get to know what Centauromachy was in Greek and Roman Mythology. In this case, Centaurs were men with the body of a horse and had a nickname "Bull killer".
Surely you must know the main Goddesses from Greek Mythology, but what about the strongest goddesses? We separated a Top 5 that, in our opinion, are the strongest goddesses.
What is Pandora's Box? Know the History and Meaning of this Fascinating Myth of Greek Mythology. Pandora was a beautiful woman and wife of Epimetheus (brother of Prometheus).
Gigantomachia or simply War of the Giants is an episode of Greek Mythology, after Titanomachy. And it was the fight between the Olympic Gods against the Giants, check it out.
Who was the Father of Icarus in Greek Mythology? Icarus was popularly known after his attempt to leave the island of Crete Flying, but it had a dramatic ending as expected...
Queres (Keres) are Daemons of Greek Mythology and Represent Fatality and Violent Death. They are usually presented as women and daughters of the goddess Nyx.
Manticore was a mystical creature from Greek Mythology. Very similar to the Chimeras, these monsters had red hair, scorpion's tail. So little talked about in the history books, check.
Do you know the Story of the Minotaur? This Mythological Being was one of the most well-known figures within Greek Mythology and is still remembered today as a Horrendous being!
Bellerophon was one of the most relevant heroes of Greek Mythology and became known after defeating the dreaded Chimera! His best friend is the winged horse Pegasus.