30 Inspirational Quotes for Happy Mother's Day
Inspirational Mother's Day Quotes for Customers with Images for Status. Short and Long Phrases. Messages, Excerpts, Quotes and Motivational Phrases.
The Mythology of Mother's Day:
The oldest celebration of Mother's Day is mythological. In ancient Greece, a spring-age entrance celebrated in honor of Rhea, the Mother of the Gods. The British Encyclopedia says: "A festival derived from the custom of worshiping the mother in ancient Greece. Formal worship of the mother, with ceremonies for Cybele or Rhea, was held in March, throughout Asia Minor." In the United States, the first suggestions in favor of creating a date for the celebration of mothers were given by activist Ann Maria Reeves Jarvis, who founded in 1858 the Mother's Day Works Clubs with the objective of reducing the mortality of children in families of workers.
Jarvis organized Mother's Friendship Days in 1865 (friendship days for mothers) to improve the conditions of the wounded in the Civil War that devastated the United States during that period. In 1870, writer Julia Ward Howe (author of The Battle Hymn of the Republic) published the manifest Proclamation of Mother's Day, calling for peace and disarmament after the Civil War.
Inspirational Mother's Day Quotes:
- "Mother, you are the only person in the world who is always present unconditionally. If I reject you, forgive me. See I am wrong, welcome me. If my friends do not welcome me, you open a door for me. If I am happy, celebrate with me. If I'm sad, I'm not sad until I laugh. Thank you for being my unconditional friend."
- "Mother, you don't bow to difficulties, but you overcome them! Your love enchants me, your strength makes me proud and I am really privileged to have you in my life."
- "Mother, you are the star of my life that shines in my darkest days and that makes my heart warm in the cold. You are the purity of love!"
- "The mother's love can be translated into one word: donation! To speak of this feeling is felt that it is a more complete form of love. Happy Mother's Day!"
- "A love stronger than anything, more obstinate than anything, more enduring than anything, is just the love of a mother. You are everything to me, mother!"
- "The mother is your first friend, your best friend, your friend forever."
- "My mother: She is beautiful, softened at the ends and seasoned with a steel spine. I want to grow old and be like her."
- "Youth disappears; love falls; the leaves of friendship fall; a mother's secret hope survives them all."
- "Motherhood is the biggest bet in the world. It is the glorious life force. It is huge and frightening! It is an act of infinite optimism."
- "To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane at its perfect potency."
- "My mom was my model before I even knew what that word was."
- "Only mothers can think about the future because they give birth to their children."
- "Motherhood is the exquisite inconvenience of being everything to someone else."
- "Mothers are like glue. Even when you can't see them, they still hold the family together."
- "A mother's influence on her children's lives is beyond calculation."
Check: Positive Energy Quotes
Mother's Day Quotes for family and clients:
- "Mom, you don't know how much I love you, it must be because I don't express it. My heart is radiant when I come home and find you by my side! My world is nothing if you are not in it. Congratulations on your day!"
- "Love the little one until he grows up; the sick, until he heals; the absent one, until he returns. Only a mother can love like that."
- "No language is capable of expressing a mother's beauty and strength. Happy Mother's Day!"
- "Mother's love is the fuel that enables an ordinary human being to do the impossible. Thank you, Mommy!"
- "Her arms always open when I need a hug. Her heart knows how to understand when I need a friend. Her sensitive eyes harden when I need a lesson. Her strength and your love drove me through life and gave me the wings I needed to fly."
- "Thank you for teaching me to be that person that I am today. I'm just like that because of you! Happy Mother's Day!"
- "A mother with a belly or a mother of life, a mother for ever or chosen ... The types change, but love does not."
- "Mother, every day I thank you for the life you gave me. But on this Mother's Day, I want to thank you for the example you are! With all the gratitude and love I learned from you, I want to wish you a happy and beautiful Mother's Day."
- "Mom, every day is your day! If I could, I would give you a truck of flowers of all colors, the whole sky and the sea, because I love to love you. Happy Mother's Day!"
- "May each dawn be an invitation to dream, an appeal to live and an opportunity to love. Happy Mother's Day!"
- Mother, when I need a friendly shoulder, I know I can count on you! You are the best friend I could have."
- "Mother: the most beautiful love there is! A Happy Mother's Day for all of you, who make this love the most beautiful of all."
- "My mom is a queen. Happy Mother's Day!"
- "Thank you, mother, for bringing me into the world, using everything that is important for me to live in it, and above all, for being part of my world."
- "Mother, there are only three letters! The sky also has three letters and the infinite can fit in them. Happy Mother's Day!"
Check: Jesus Christ Quotes