10 Best Quotes from The Pursuit of Happyness Movie
The Pursuit of Happyness Quotes: The 10 most striking phrases in the film. Excerpts, Messages, Quotes, Motivational Phrases! Christopher Gardner...
The Pursuit of Happyness Movie:
The Pursuit of Happyness is a 2006 American film, of the biographical drama genre, directed by Gabriele Muccino, with script by Steve Conrad in the memoir The Pursuit of Happyness, by Chris Gardner with Quincy Troupe, about the struggle of almost a year by Gardner when he was a homeless person. Although inspired by real events, the film has scenes added to the story.
Released by Columbia Pictures on December 15, 2006 in the United States, the film earned Will Smith Oscar and Golden Globe nominations for best actor. The unusual spelling of the title, "happyness" (the correct one would be happiness), comes from the drawing made on the mural of the nursery attended by Gardner's son.
Christopher Gardner Quotes to Reflect:
- "When I was young and got A, I had a good feeling for everything that could be. And so I never became any of them."
- "Take this walk and go on all the time. Don't just talk this conversation, walk and go on. Besides, the walk didn't have to be long; baby steps counted too. Go ahead."
- "The future was absolutely uncertain, and there were many obstacles, twists and turns to come, but as I moved on, one foot in front of the other, the voices of fear and shame, the messages of those who wanted me to believe that it was not good enough, it would be calmed down. "
- "Never let someone say that you can't do something. Not even me. Okay?"
- "The world is your oyster. It is up to you to find the pearls."
Check: Jesus Christ Quotes
The Pursuit of Happyness Quotes:
- "Wealth can also be that attitude of gratitude with which we remember every day to count our blessings."
- "There was a specific language for all things. The ability to learn another language in one area, be it music, medicine or finance, can be used to accelerate learning and other areas as well."
- "No one has ever exposed the sequence of events that led to my mother being sued and arrested for alleged social security fraud."
- "Every time he came back, apologizing, sorry, he started to be really cool. But he was as predictable as the rain. No one knew when he was going to leave, but at some point everyone knew he was going to go."
- "I only have two questions for you. What do you do and how do you do it?"
Check: The Green Mile Quotes