10 Best Quotes from Stranger Things Series
Stranger Things Quotes: The 10 most striking and longing phrases in the series. Messages, Excerpts, Quotes and Motivational Phrases! Hopper, Mike, Jonathan ...
Stranger Things series:
The Stranger Things series takes place in the fictional rural town of Hawkins, Indiana, during the early 1980s. The nearby Hawkins National Laboratory is known for ostensibly conducting scientific research for the United States Department of Energy. However, the facility secretly performs paranormal and supernatural experiments, involving human testicles, in addition to the existence of an alternative reality, called the "inverted world", which begins to affect unconscious residents in calamitous ways.
The first season begins in November 1983, when student Will Byers, upon returning home, is abducted by a creature from the inverted world and disappears, causing mystery and dread to the inhabitants of the city. His mother, Joyce Byers, tries to find his whereabouts with the help of Sheriff Jim Hopper, while Mike Wheeler, Dustin Henderson and Lucas Sinclair do another investigation to find him, but are surprised when a strange girl with telekinetic powers named Onze appears in the city.
Quotes from Hopper, Mike, Jonathan ...
- "You must not like things because people say you must like them." - Jonathan
- "Use the shampoo and conditioner when your hair is damp, not wet, okay? When it's damp, you take four puffs of Farrah Fawcett spray." - Steve
- "If we're both going crazy, then we're going to go crazy together, right?" - Mike
- "No one normal has ever accomplished anything significant in this world." - Jonathan
- "Mornings are for coffee and contemplation."
Check: Black Sails Quotes
Stranger Things Best Quotes:
- "I am on a journey of curiosity and I need my oars to travel. These books ... these books are my oars." - Dustin
- "Life is more than stupid kids, you know." - Max
- "Yes, the real world sucks, deal with it like the rest of us." - Jonathan
- "Now that you're out of high school, it means you're technically an adult, don't you think it's time to stop building primitive buildings like popularity?" - Dustin
- "Make mistakes, learn from them, and when life hurts you (because it will hurt), remember the pain. The pain is good. It means you're out of that cave." - Hopper
Check: Positive Energy Quotes