10 Best Quotes from Spider-Man Movie
Spider-Man Quotes: The 10 most amazing phrases by Peter Parker. Excerpts, Messages, Quotes and Motivational Phrases! Mary Jane, Green Goblin, May Parker ...
Spider-Man, Peter Parker's alter ego, is a fictional character, a superhero who appears in American comic books published by Marvel Comics, existing in his shared universe. Spider-Man was created by editor / writer Stan Lee and writer / artist Steve Ditko, and his first appearance was in the anthology book Amazing Fantasy # 15 (August 1962), during the silver age of the cartoon band. Lee and Ditko conceived the character as an orphan, who was brought up and raised by his Aunt May and Uncle Ben in New York, and as a teenager he has to deal with the normal struggles of his age, in addition to the preceding ones he has as his masked crime fighter.
To fight their enemies, the creators gave him super strength and agility, the ability to stick to most surfaces, a possibility to shoot cobwebs through the mechanisms mounted on the wrists (invented by himself) and manages to react precognitively to danger with its "spider sense". His powers were acquired after being bitten by a radioactive spider.
Best Spider-Man Quotes:
- "My fault, it's all my fault! If only I had stopped him when I could! But I didn't, and now ... Uncle Ben ... is dead."
- "My name is Peter Parker, and I've been Spider-Man since I was fifteen years old."
- "We save as much as possible to make up for those we don't get. That's all we do."
- "With big powers come big responsabilities."
- "No man can win every battle, but no man must fall without a fight."
Check: Captain America Quotes
Iconic Movie Quotes to Reflect:
- "We have to be bigger than what makes us suffer."
- "We may not win every battle but we must always try our best."
- "Every day I get up knowing that the more people I save, the more enemies I will make."
- "You killed the woman I love, so you are going to die."
- "I know that look. I had a lot when I was your age ... There's no stopping it. I want you to run because you don't have your armor on. But you won't ... because you're a hero."
Check: Overcoming Quotes