10 Best Quotes from Modern Family Series
Modern Family Quotes: The 10 most incredible phrases in the series. Messages, Excerpts, Quotes and Motivational Phrases! Gloria, Claire, Haley, Alex, Phil, Luke...
Modern Family series:
Modern Family or is an American comedy television series. Each episode of the series had an average duration of 22 minutes. Created by Christopher Lloyd and Steven Levitan, it was produced by ABC. In 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014, he won the Emmy for Best Comedy Series, as well as 14 other Emmys.
The series follows the families of Jay Pritchett (Ed O'Neill), his daughter Claire Dunphy (Julie Bowen), and his son Mitchell Pritchett (Jesse Tyler Ferguson) who live in Los Angeles. Claire is a mother and housewife married to Phil Dunphy (Ty Burrell) and the couple have three children: Haley, Alex and Luke. Jay is married to a Colombian woman much younger than himself, named Gloria Delgado (Sofía Vergara), who is helped by Jay to raise his pre-teen son, Manny Delgado (Rico Rodriguez). Mitchell is married to Cameron Tucker (Eric Stonestreet), and they adopted a Vietnamese baby named Lily. The series debuted on ABC on September 23, 2009 and was critically acclaimed.
Quotes from Phil, Gloria, Haley...
- "You're obviously going to go to one of those snobbish schools, and sometimes you're going to be in second place. Or fourth. Or maybe even tenth. But you're going to dust off, maybe apply some lipstick at least once and continue."
- "More than anything, I want my girls to stop fighting and stay close. I want them to share clothes, do each other's hair and gossip about boys, like I used to do with Mitchell."
- "Get ready to feel like an old jeans vest because I'm about to dazzle you."
- "In my country, it is considered very, very unlucky when your house catches on fire."
- "With great hotness comes a great responsibility."
Check: Self-Help Quotes
Best Quotes from Modern Family Series:
- Cameron: "There's nothing gay people hate more than being treated like women, right? We don't want to go to your baby shower, we don't have a time of the month and we don't love pink." - Mitchell: "You love pink."
- "Well, technically, this is your fault, because we were afraid that our marriage was getting as boring as yours."
- "It's obvious, Mom, you use Halloween as a way to show people that you have an advantage. It's like accountants who buy a Harley."
- "I'm the cool dad. That's my thing. I'm trendy. I surf the web. I send a message. LOL: laugh out loud. OMG: Oh my God. WTF: Why the face?"
- "I always wanted a daughter ... to dress her in beautiful dresses, to do her hair, her nails, her makeup. Nobody knows that, but during the first year of her life, I dressed Manny as a girl and told everyone that he was my daughter. But just a few times, I didn't want to mess with his head. When he found the pictures, I told him it was his twin sister who died."
Check: Atypical Quotes