10 Best Quotes from Invisible City Series
Invisible City Quotes: The 10 most striking phrases in the series. Messages, Excerpts, Quotes and Motivational Phrases! Quotes from Ines, Eric, Ibere ...
Invisible City series:
Invisible City is a Brazilian fantasy television series by Carlos Saldanha that premiered on Netflix on February 5, 2021. The series is based on the story developed by the best-selling writers and authors Raphael Draccon and Carolina Munhóz, who also consult with producers from project.
After finding a strange dead animal on a beach in Rio de Janeiro, Detective Eric (Marco Pigossi) from the Environmental Police gets involved in a murder investigation and discovers a world inhabited by mythical entities generally invisible to humans.
Quotes from Ines, Eric, Ibere...
- "You delight not in the seven or seventy wonders of a city, but in the answer it gives to a question of yours."
- "The traveler's past changes according to the route he took: not the immediate past, but the most remote past."
- "Memory is redundant: it repeats signs for the city to start to exist."
- "The bridge is not supported by a stone or another, but by the line of the arch they form. Without stones there is no arch."
- "If you want to know how much darkness is around you, you should sharpen your eyes, scanning the dim lights in the distance."
Check: Self-Help Quotes
Quotes from Invisible City to Reflect:
- "Arriving in each new city, the traveler finds a past of his that he did not know he had: the strangeness of what you are no longer or no longer has is waiting for you in foreign and unowned places."
- "You come to a point in life when, among the people you've met, the dead outnumber the living."
- "Cities, like dreams, are made up of desires and fears, even if the thread of their speech is secret, their rules are absurd, their perspectives misleading and everything hides something else."
- "Every time I describe a city, I'm saying something about Venice. The images from memory, once fixed in words, are erased. Maybe I'm afraid of losing Venice at once, if I'm talking about it. speaking in other cities, I have already lost it, little by little. "
- "The hell of the living is not something that will exist; if it exists, it is what is already here, the hell where we live every day, that we form by being together. There are two ways to escape suffering. The first is easy for many : accept hell and become a part of it that you will no longer be able to see it. The second is risky and requires constant vigilance and apprehension: seek and learn to recognize who and what, in the middle of hell, is not hell, then make them last, give them space."
Check: Ragnarok Quotes