10 Missing Quotes from Five Feet Apart Movie
Five Feet Apart Quotes: The 10 most striking and longing phrases in the film. Excerpts, Messages, Quotes, Thoughts and Motivational Phrases! Will, Stella, Poe, Meredith, Julie...
Five Feet Apart Movie:
Five Feet Apart is an American film of the romance genre, directed by Justin Baldoni and written by Mikki Daughtry and Tobias Iaconis. The film was inspired by the real-life couple Dalton and Katie Prager and both suffered from Cystic Fibrosis. The film tells the story of two teenagers with Cystic Fibrosis, a very rare disease caused in the lungs, starring Stella (Haley Lu Richardson) and Will (Cole Sprouse).
Cystic Fibrosis sufferers must stay at a distance of six steps, and therefore, even if they love, they are forced to stay away from each other. However, as the film progresses, Stella and Will end up breaking the rules... The film was released in the United States on March 15, 2019, by CBS Films. It received mixed reviews from critics and grossed over $80 million worldwide.
Quotes by Will, Stella, Poe, Meredith...
- Stella: "Let me guess... you're the kind of guy who ignores the rules because it makes you feel in control. Am I right? - Will: You're not wrong."
- "All this time I've been living for my treatments, instead of having my treatments to be able to live. I want to live!"
- "Could you close your eyes? I just don't know if I can leave if you're still looking at me."
- "It's just life, it'll be over before you know it."
- "If this year has taught me anything, it's that pain can destroy a person."
Check: Positive Energy Quotes
Best Quotes from Five Feet Apart Movie:
- "I'm tired of living without really living. I'm tired of wanting things. We can't have many things. But we could have this."
- "Will: Do you want to hear my list?-Stella: No. Will: painting class with Bob Ross, he's dead, yeah."
- "Will: Sorry to bother you, but do you know how much a polar bear weighs? --Stella: Um...no. Will: Enough to break the ice. Hi, I'm Will Newman."
- "Human touch. Our first form of communication. Security, comfort, all in the gentle caress of a finger. Or the brush of lips across a soft cheek. It connects us when we're happy, supports us in moments of fear, excites us in moments of passion and love. We need that touch of the one we love, almost as much as we need air to breathe. But I never understood the importance of touch. His touch. Until I couldn't have it. So if you're watching this and you're capable , touch it. Life is too short to waste a second."
- "Nothing is going to save our lives, so...we're breathing borrowed air."
Check: Self-Esteem Quotes