Manticore was a mystical creature from Greek Mythology. Very similar to the Chimeras, these monsters had red hair, scorpion's tail. So little talked about in the history books, check it out.
OREAS AND NESUS: UNKNOWN MYTHOLOGICAL GODS
NESUS: MYTHOLOGICAL GOD
OREAS: MYTHOLOGICAL GOD
- Acts (Άθως) - Thrace mountain (northern Greece).
- Cilene (Κυλλήνη) - Arcadian mountain, birthplace of Hermes.
- Citerão (Κιθαιρών) - mountainous group from Boeotia (central Greece).
- Dicte (Δίκτη) - mountain of the island of Crete, place of the birth of Zeus.
- Etna (Αἴτνη) - the volcano on the island of Sicily.
- Hemo (Αἷμος) and Ródope (Ροδόπη) - two Thracian mountains.
- Hélicon (Ἑλικών) - mountain of Boeotia, which competed with Citéron.
Check: Pontus - Greek God
UNKNOWN MYTHOLOGICAL GODS
- Ida (Ίδη) - two mountains, one located on the island of Crete and the other in the region of Troia.
- Nisa (Νύσα) - mountain from Boeotia that created Dionysus.
- Olympus (Όλυμπος) - home of the Olympic gods and the highest mountain in Greece, located in Thessaly
- Ótris (Όθρυς) - mountain in Malis (southern Thessaly); the mountain was used by the titans in Titanomachy
- Parnes (Πάρνης) - mountain of Boeotia.
- Parnaso (Παρνασσός) - mountain in the center of Greece, dedicated to Apollo and home of the Muses.
- Tmolos (Τμώλος) - Lydia Mountain (in Anatolia)
GREEK MINOR GODS
- Macaria - Goddess of good death;
- Métis - Goddess of prudence;
- Morpheus - god of dreams;
- Mania - Goddess of madness;
- Melinoe - Goddess of ghosts;
- Cratos - God of Power and Strength;
- Nice - Goddess of victory;
- Nemesis - Goddess of vengeance;
- Persephone - Goddess of spring, wife of Hades and queen of the underworld;
- Pan - God of the woods, of domestic animals and of shepherds;
- Priapus - God of erection;
- Pandia - Goddess of the phases of the moon;
- Pallas - The Old God of War;
- Selene - Goddess of the moon;
- Thanatos - God of death;Zeal - God of rivalry;
- Anoia - Goddess of dementia;
- Amphitrite - Goddess of the seas and wife of Poseidon;
- Bia - Goddess of violence;
- Coalemos - God of stupidity;
- Cyamites - God of beans;
- Deimos - Personification of terror;
- Eos - Goddess of the dawn;
- Eris - Goddess of discord;
- Esculapius - God of medicine and healing;
- Phobos - Personification of fear;
- Geras - God of old age;
- Hebe - Goddess of eternal youth, immortality and young brides;
- Hécate - Goddess of magic and witchcraft;
- Hélio - God of the sun;
- Hypnos - God of sleep;
- Iris - Goddess of the rainbow;
- Ilítia - Goddess of childbirth and birth;
- Janus - God of paths and changes;
- Kairos - God of time;
- Leto - Goddess of twilight;
- Lissa - Goddess of uncontrollable fury;
POSTS RECENTES EM NOSSO BLOG:
Do you know the Story of the Minotaur? This Mythological Being (angry bull) was one of the most well-known figures within Greek Mythology and is still remembered today as a Horrendous being! Check out his Legend below.
Bellerophon was one of the most relevant heroes of Greek Mythology and became known after defeating the dreaded Chimera! His best friend is the winged horse Pegasus. Check out his story below.
Chimera was an extremely popular figure in Greek Mythology and is a huge monster with a hybrid appearance of two or more animals! Not to mention the fact that she can spit both acid and fire out of her mouth and nostril. Check out.
It is said by many that Medusa was the villain of the story, but not quite ... Medusa and Perseus were rivals, all for the inflated ego of the goddess Athena. Gorgon did not really deserve the end it had, check out.
"I'm nobody". Have you heard this phrase? Said by Odysseus (Ulysses) to King Cyclops Polyphemus, son of Posidon (Poseidon) and nymph Teosa and lived in a cave near Sicily, taking care of sheep.
Who are Romulus and Remus? What is your history? These are founding twin brothers of Rome. Legend has it that they were raised by a wolf and later founded the city of Rome. Check out facts about them.
The Three Judges in Greek Underworld were popularly known after the Anime Knights of the Zodiac, but these Three Mythological beings existed a long time ago within Greek Mythology.
The Titans of Greek Mythology are considered to be those ancient gods sons of Gaia (mother earth) and Uranus (sky god). Check out facts and images about these ancient gods below.
Greek Underworld, in Greek Mythology, is the land of the dead, the place where people's souls would go after death. In that place souls would pass a judgment, where their destiny would be decided.