There are Thousands of elements and Characters in Greek Mythology and in this matter, in addition to knowing the main ones, you will also know the most interesting ones, check it out.
Oreas and Nesus: Unknown Mythological Gods
Nesus in Greek Mythology:
Oreas in Greek Mythology:
- Acts (Άθως) - Thrace mountain (northern Greece).
- Cilene (Κυλλήνη) - Arcadian mountain, birthplace of Hermes.
- Citerão (Κιθαιρών) - mountainous group from Boeotia (central Greece).
- Dicte (Δίκτη) - mountain of the island of Crete, place of the birth of Zeus.
- Etna (Αἴτνη) - the volcano on the island of Sicily.
- Hemo (Αἷμος) and Ródope (Ροδόπη) - two Thracian mountains.
- Hélicon (Ἑλικών) - mountain of Boeotia, which competed with Citéron.
Check: Pontus - Greek God
Unknown Mythological Gods:
- Ida (Ίδη) - two mountains, one located on the island of Crete and the other in the region of Troia.
- Nisa (Νύσα) - mountain from Boeotia that created Dionysus.
- Olympus (Όλυμπος) - home of the Olympic gods and the highest mountain in Greece, located in Thessaly
- Ótris (Όθρυς) - mountain in Malis (southern Thessaly); the mountain was used by the titans in Titanomachy
- Parnes (Πάρνης) - mountain of Boeotia.
- Parnaso (Παρνασσός) - mountain in the center of Greece, dedicated to Apollo and home of the Muses.
- Tmolos (Τμώλος) - Lydia Mountain (in Anatolia)
GREEK MINOR GODS:
- Macaria - Goddess of good death;
- Métis - Goddess of prudence;
- Morpheus - god of dreams;
- Mania - Goddess of madness;
- Melinoe - Goddess of ghosts;
- Cratos - God of Power and Strength;
- Nice - Goddess of victory;
- Nemesis - Goddess of vengeance;
- Persephone - Goddess of spring, wife of Hades and queen of the underworld;
- Pan - God of the woods, of domestic animals and of shepherds;
- Priapus - God of erection;
- Pandia - Goddess of the phases of the moon;
- Pallas - The Old God of War;
- Selene - Goddess of the moon;
- Thanatos - God of death;Zeal - God of rivalry;
- Anoia - Goddess of dementia;
- Amphitrite - Goddess of the seas and wife of Poseidon;
- Bia - Goddess of violence;
- Coalemos - God of stupidity;
- Cyamites - God of beans;
- Deimos - Personification of terror;
- Eos - Goddess of the dawn;
- Eris - Goddess of discord;
- Esculapius - God of medicine and healing;
- Phobos - Personification of fear;
- Geras - God of old age;
- Hebe - Goddess of eternal youth, immortality and young brides;
- Hécate - Goddess of magic and witchcraft;
- Hélio - God of the sun;
- Hypnos - God of sleep;
- Iris - Goddess of the rainbow;
- Ilítia - Goddess of childbirth and birth;
- Janus - God of paths and changes;
- Kairos - God of time;
- Leto - Goddess of twilight;
- Lissa - Goddess of uncontrollable fury;
The Colossus of Rhodes was, in Greek Mythology, a Giant statue in honor of the God and Titan of the Sun Helium. In fact, this work existed and was considered one of the wonders of the ancient world.
Medusa was, in Greek Mythology, daughter of Fórcis and Ceto and in terms of her Myth and History, Medusa was the Victim of the Goddess Athena and not Villain as is known to many, check.
Did you know that the Origin, History and Meaning of the Zodiac Signs were born from Greek Mythology? Gods like Zeus and Hades are related to their Myths!
Cerberus was, in Greek Mythology, a terrible three-headed dog belonging to Hades and whose function was to garrison the Underworld. Check out.
Hercules was, in Greek Mythology, one of the most relevant characters. In addition to being the son of Zeus, Hercules was known for his 12 Labors, see what they were.
Meet the Cretan Bull from Greek Mythology! This creature did a huge job on the island where he lived but had its end in the hands of Hercules, check out its history and myth.
Lernean Hydra was, in Greek Mythology, a huge monster with several heads. She was an enemy of Hercules and defeated by him. Check out his Myth and History.
Nemean Lion was, in Greek Mythology, one of the enemies of Hercules. In his Story, he was the son of Typhon and a creature that caused many problems wherever he lived.
Perseus was, in Greek Mythology, the executioner of Medusa. Also, founder of the city of Mycenae and half brother of Heracles. He knows its Story, Myth and Meaning.