Hercules was, in Greek Mythology, one of the most relevant characters. In addition to being the son of Zeus, Hercules was known for his 12 Labors, see what they were.
en-us-Hermes Trismegistus: Fusion of the Gods
Who Was Hermes Trismegistus?
"The lips of wisdom are closed, except for the ears of understanding." - The Caibalion
7 Hermetic Principles:
- Law of Mentalism: "The Whole is Mind; the Universe is mental".
- Law of Correspondence: "What is above is like what is below. What is inside is like what is outside".
- Law of Vibration: "Nothing stands still, everything moves, everything vibrates".
- Law of Polarity: "Everything is double, everything has two poles, everything has its opposite. Equal and unequal are the same thing. The extremes touch. All truths are half-truths. All paradoxes can be reconcilable".
- Law of Rhythm: "Everything has ebb and flow, everything has its tides, everything rises and falls, the rhythm is the compensation".
- Gender Law: "Gender is in everything: everything has its masculine and feminine principles, gender manifests itself in all levels of creation".
- Law of Cause and Effect: "Every cause has its effect, every effect has its cause, there are many plans of causality but nothing escapes the Law".
What Was The Book of the Dead?
Meet the Cretan Bull from Greek Mythology! This creature did a huge job on the island where he lived but had its end in the hands of Hercules, check out its history and myth.
Lernean Hydra was, in Greek Mythology, a huge monster with several heads. She was an enemy of Hercules and defeated by him. Check out his Myth and History.
Nemean Lion was, in Greek Mythology, one of the enemies of Hercules. In his Story, he was the son of Typhon and a creature that caused many problems wherever he lived.
Perseus was, in Greek Mythology, the executioner of Medusa. Also, founder of the city of Mycenae and half brother of Heracles. He knows its Story, Myth and Meaning.
Typhon and Echidna are Monsters within Greek Mythology, but in addition, they are the parents of monstrous and wicked creatures within this mythology, check out.
Get to know what Centauromachy was in Greek and Roman Mythology. In this case, Centaurs were men with the body of a horse and had a nickname "Bull killer."
Surely you must know the main Goddesses from Greek Mythology, but what about the strongest goddesses? We separated a Top 5 that, in our opinion, are the strongest goddesses.
What is Pandora's Box? Know the History and Meaning of this Fascinating Myth of Greek Mythology. Pandora was a beautiful woman and wife of Epimetheus (brother of Prometheus).
Gigantomachia or simply War of the Giants is an episode of Greek Mythology, after Titanomachy. And it was the fight between the Olympic Gods against the Giants, check.