The best known version of Electra, in Greek Mythology, was because she was a mortal and daughter of Agamemnon, there is also the Myth of being the Goddess of the Storm.
en-us-All for Greek Goddess Rhea: Wife of Cronus
Rhea in Greek Mythology:
RHEA and Kronos:
BIRTH OF ZEUS:
Check: Creation in Greek Mythology
- By Gaia;
- For a goat called Amalthea, while a platoon of curettes - soldiers or lesser gods - danced, screamed and beat their spears against their shields so that Cronos would not hear the baby's cry;
- By a goat named Aix (who belonged to the nymph Amalthea), and from her skin Zeus made Aegis;
- By a nymph called Adamanteia. Since Kronos was lord of the earth, the heavens and the sea, she hid him hanging by a rope from a tree, so that he, being neither on earth, nor in sky nor at sea, would have been invisible to her father;
- For a nymph named Cinosura, and as a thank you, Zeus would have placed her among the stars.
- By Melissa, who breastfed him with goat's milk and honey.
Charon is, in Greek Mythology, the Boatman of the Underworld and it was this deity responsible for separating men from the world of the living to that of the dead.
Atlas is, in Greek Mythology, one of the most well-known Titans and also punished by Zeus with the weight of holding the sky for all eternity, know his history.
Hesperides are, in Greek Mythology, the Goddesses of Afternoon. They have an incredible garden! His parents are Nyx and Erebus, both representations of night and darkness, check it out.
Themis is, in Greek Mythology, the Goddess of Justice and her image is very similar to the sign of the pound. She is the deity who represents the oaths and the law of men, check.
Nemesis is, in Greek Mythology, the Goddess of Vengeance. She is the daughter of Nix (the night) with Oceano. In itself, she was not a bad deity, she just did what had to be done.
Aeolus is the Leader of the Wind Gods of Greek Mythology, being: Boreas, Zephyr, Eurus, Notus and the minors: Cecias, Apeliotes, Lips and Sirocus. Check about these deities below.
Iris is, in Greek Mythology, the Messenger Goddess, as she connects the Earth to Olympus and is also considered to be the fastest being among all deities. It is totally full, check it out.
Momus is a little-known God within Greek Mythology, however, he is somewhat different from the others for being the representation of Sarcasm, check out more about this being.
Aether is, in Greek Mythology, the God (or goddess, since she is often represented as a woman) of the Upper Heaven. He is one of the ancient gods and has several sons and daughters