You may not know who the actor Andy Whitfield from Spartacus. He became popularly known after the first season of the Spartacus series, but in addition, he had several roles in different films, check it out.
CRIXUS IN SPARTACUS
CRIXUS IN HISTORY
CRIXUS IN POPULAR CULTURE
- Crixus was played by John Ireland in the 1960 film Spartacus.
- Crixus appears as a character in the musical version of Jeff Wayne, from Spartacus, played by ex-Marillion singer Fish.
- Crixus is played by Paul Kynman in the 2004 TV movie Spartacus.
- Crixus was played by Manu Bennett in the television series Starz Spartacus: Blood and Sand, the prequel Spartacus: Gods of the Arena and sequences Spartacus: Vengeance and Spartacus: War of the Damned. In contrast to the 1960 film, in which Crixus and Spartacus quickly become close friends, the Starz series portrays them initially as intense rivals with an almost hatred for each other. It is not until the rebellion that the two become respected friends.
- In the Heroscape expandable miniature war system, Crixus is a unique gladiator hero, who does not die at the hands of the Romans, but is summoned to the world of Valhalla to follow the General Einar of Valkyrie.
CRIXUS IN THE SPARTACUS SERIES
SKILLS IN COMBAT
SPARTACUS: GODS OF THE ARENA
Check: Gannicus in Spartacus
CRIXUS BEFORE BLOOD AND SAND
BLOOD AND SAND
WAR OF THE DAMNED
"I will not die a faceless slave forgotten by history"
"I am Gallic, little man. The best of my kind. Crixus, the undefeated!"
"It is not an easy task to cut off a man's head. You must find the right angle."
"I struggle to honor these walls. You struggle to leave them."
"I didn't save Spartacus. I saved a brother, who shares the brand."
"Get away, puppy, before your withered penis gets wet."
"Do you know that in another life, you and I can be brothers? But not in this one."
Check: Top 10 Spartacus Quotes
RECENT POSTS ON OUR BLOG:
Crixus in the Spartacus series is undoubtedly one of the best known gladiators. He has an irritable temperament and is kind of "Xucro". It did exist and played a relevant role in the 3rd Servile War.
Gannicus is perhaps the gladiator with the most personality within the Spartacus series. It is known to us that you love this character. Check out everything about Gannicus within the story and in the series.
You certainly met Theokoles within the Spartacus series (rival of Oenomaus) and wondered if this monster really existed. Know its history inside the series and some speculations outside it.
You have certainly heard of Spartacus. Nowadays, Spartacus is synonymous with Freedom, but it wasn't always like that ... A lifetime ago, Spartacus was just a slave. Find out here on our website who was Spartacus in real life.
Are you a fan of the Spartacus series, or have you at least watched the series of the ex-slave who became a free man and made the Roman republic itself tremble? If so, check out a perfect movie below for you!
Discover countless reasons to Watch Spartacus! This is a series produced by Starz, it is also the most acclaimed by the producer! If you haven't watched the series yet, check out our website.