10 Best Quotes from Bridgerton Series
Bridgerton Quotes: The 10 most striking phrases in the series. Messages, Excerpts, Quotes and Motivational Phrases! Simom phrases. Daphne, Penelope ...
Bridgerton is a period American television series created by Chris Van Dusen and produced by Shonda Rhimes. It is based on the series of books of the same name written by Julia Quinn that follows the competitive world of high society in the British Regency. The series was released on December 25, 2020 on Netflix.
The drama revolves around the Bridgerton family, composed of Lady Violet; their four children, Anthony, Benedict, Colin and Gregory; and his four daughters, Daphne, Eloise, Francesca and Hyacinth. Also featured are the Featheringtons, consisting of Lady Portia; her husband, the baron; and his three daughters, Philippa, Prudence and Penelope.
Simon, Daphne, Penelope Quotes...
- "I can live with you hating me."
- "I would give the world to have one more person for whom I would give my life."
- "Was it possible to fall in love with the same man repeatedly, every day?"
- "Sometimes, Hen ... I think I would give my life for just one of his smiles."
- "'It's in his kiss,' whispered his mother. 'It's all there, in his kiss.'"
Check: Jesus Christ Quotes
Bridgerton Quotes about Life:
- "Be quiet and accept the compliment."
- "You silly child. In my heart, I've been your grandmother for years. I was just waiting for you to make this official."
- "You are not going to waltz here and distract me with a smart phrase and a seductive smile."
- "He said it again, this time with a little more certainty. He smiled, letting his eyes melt into hers."
- "It was paradise. Forget the angels, forget St. Peter and glittering carnations. Heaven was a dance in the arms of true love."
Check: Dynasty Quotes